• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Bartlein barrels in stock?

Re: Bartlein barrels in stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Grizzly industries has them in stock

http://www.grizzly.com/products/category.aspx?key=365000 </div></div>

Yes, thank you I checked their site. I'm looking for .308 1-10 MTU </div></div>

Check on 6mmbr.com in the Free Classifieds section. A gentleman was selling .30 cal Bartlein barrels for about $325 apiece, though I do not recall the contours. The twist was 1:11.25

Re: Bartlein barrels in stock?

It is nice when an actuall Rep replies to a thread. It is good to know SH has that kind of support!

Folks may want to add bugholes. com to the sites the look at for these barrels.

Southern Precision orders these to keep stock on hand. Although i seem to recall he doesnt have that exact profile right now.

I'm guessing in the two years since the thread was started, the OP found a barrel. But, if not, Grizzly has them in-stock

Yes, I noticed that. What I had to do is refresh the dates by clicking "date" or what ever that heading is at the top of the page. Clicked it once and it set it to old date first, then clicked it again and it cleared everything up.

Cyclone dust collectors or custom actions and bartlein barrels that is question that tries mens souls. The chips are knee deep in my shop and you sir have not helped one bit!!!!!