• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Bartlein Carbon Fiber 22LR RimX Prefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. Then we have 10 and its a go.

I'll proceed to email each of you invoices with payment instructions. Once everyone has reviewed their invoices, approved ALLL information on it and made payment I will close the group buy, submit the order to Bartlein along with payment.

Everyone watch your emails for an email from me. This group buy will stay open until I have posted its closed which will be when I receive all 10 payments and place the order with Bartlein.

Till then, anyone can still get in if they want.

@padom - If its not considered welching, given that we have 11 orders, may I reduce my order back down to 1 bbl? (assuming everyone still wants theirs and pays)

ETA: Squared it away, i'll keep my 2x barrel order in the event if someone drops out. If we get all 11 payments, i'll drop one.

LETS DO THIS!

Last edited:
I have emailed all of you your invoices with payment instructions. Payment is now due immediately. I have received payment for 3 barrels so far.

If anyone bails and doesnt pay and I dont get payment for 10 barrels this group buy is done and I refund everyones money. Please check your email/spam or PM me if you havent seen it but I have sent emails to everyone at the email address you provided me.

As soon as I have all 10 payments I will submit the order and payment to Bartlein then we are locked in and the wait begins!

I have emailed all of you your invoices with payment instructions. Payment is now due immediately. I have received payment for 3 barrels so far.

If anyone bails and doesnt pay and I dont get payment for 10 barrels this group buy is done and I refund everyones money. Please check your email/spam or PM me if you havent seen it but I have sent emails to everyone at the email address you provided me.

As soon as I have all 10 payments I will submit the order and payment to Bartlein then we are locked in and the wait begins!
I just sent payment via PP Fam & Friend and confirmed with an email reply to billing invoice. Thank you for this opportunity, it is appreciated greatly. MN

Reactions: padom
giphy (1).gif

Reactions: cruikshank
Got an update from Bartlein this morning that they are on track for the August/Early Sept timeframe. So closer to the 8 weeks than the twelve. They quoted 8-12 weeks. Any more updates I get Ill post up

Little update for your guys. Received an email from Bartlein this morning. They said the blanks will be out of carbon fiber wrapping late next week. They then get rifled and will be heading my way. Moving right along. Ill post any new updates I get.

Just got off the phone with Bartlein. They said the barrels arrived back today from Carbon wrapping. They now need to be reamed, rifled, lapped and stamped. Said that should be about 2 weeks. So we are close. Just wanted to give everyone an update

Just got an email from Bartlein, your barrels are DONE! Only Bartlein CF 22rimfires around headed your way!!

Said they are shipping to me today. Once received Keystone will start machining them and I will get them shipped to you with tracking# to the email address you provided on your invoice. Not much longer now!

Update, the barrels showed up at Keystone Accuracy today. Wont be long. Once all the barrels are done, I will pick them all up from Keystone to ship. I will email your your tracking info.

Guess I need to figure out what scope to buy and which chassis to use during the interim.

What’s everyone in the buy going with? I feel retarded for looking at a S&B 3-27, but it parallaxes 10 yards.

Guess I need to figure out what scope to buy and which chassis to use during the interim.

What’s everyone in the buy going with? I feel retarded for looking at a S&B 3-27, but it parallaxes 10 yards.

I went with a Vortex Strike Eagle. But I also have a ZCO in a QD mount that I could forsee spending time on it as well. Granted its parallax is only 25 at the floor.

Keystone will have all the Group Buy barrels done next week and Ill be going to pick them up. A few guys in the group buy that pre-ordered RimX's from Keystone Accuracy earlier this year received their Bartlein CF's in the same package with their RimX.

Reactions: Adam B
All the barrels will be done today, I'll be shipping all barrels this week. Keep an eye out for tracking in your email.

Alright guys, all boxed up, UPS shipping completed and tracking numbers have been emailed to the email address on your paid invoice. It came from Stamps.com

This group buy is officially complete. Looking forward to seeing how these shoot, post your results in the rimfire subforum

Reactions: chrome
Status
Not open for further replies.