• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Base and rings from Hide sponsors

Buginout

Private
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
I'm new to the Hide and I'm getting ready to put a scope on my 1st bolt gun (Savage 10FLCP-K) I'm going to be mounting a Leupold vari X III 3.5x10x50 with Butler Creek covers on it. Do any of the Hide sponsors give discounts for members? I'm leaning towards the Burris XTR base and rings

Re: Base and rings from Hide sponsors

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buginout</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Do any of the Hide sponsors give discounts for members? </div></div>

Not really, but you can support Hide sponsors who pay to keep this site running at no cost to us, support them with your business. Many sponsors will have "group buys" from time to time, nothing going on now in the form of base or ring buys that I'm aware of.

Seekins Precision, Badger, Warne (I believe) are a few that sponser this site that I can recommend.

BTW, welcome to the Hide

Kirk R

thanks Captain, I'll check them out

Talk to Scott at Liberty optics, the prices are good (discount or not) not to mention he is just a great guy to deal with. As far as brand of base and rings, I would suggest Seekins Precision or US Optics, they have both worked well for me and wouldn’t hesitate to buy either again.