• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bass Pro shops CCI BR 2 primers $109.00 /1k

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    I was just at bass pro shops and they had about 10,000 primers at a cost of $109.00 per 1000

this is unreal , the mfg cost cannot be the increase but scalping the price may be

Somebody will buy them, that’s all that counts. If they don’t sell, price will come down. Supply and demand, simple as that.

Why is it necessary to start this type of thread every time someone sees a price for something that they don’t like.

No one is forcing you to buy anything - why care?

Last edited:
    Better than 300-500 from private sales

I just bought some CCI 450 SRP at Bass Pro in Mesa AZ they were $64.99/1000

Maybe we will see some relief and hopefully the price gougers get stuck with all those primers they stocked up on.

Reactions: patriotnation
    It’s literally 68$ CAD (55 usd) up here for 1K of 450s. Bought only 3K out of respect of others shooters. Also no real issues finding varget or xbr. H4350 is a little harder but I can still get 1 lbs very 2 weeks. Can’t believe the prices of GB private sales. I don’t believe scalping your fellow gun owner is a very Christian thing to do.

Reactions: larryh128
    Supply and demand. Capitalism. I know it’s price gouging but again, no one is forcing anyone to buy them. It’s not food and this isn’t a life essential item (more than likely).

I don’t like the pricing either but that’s basically what this country runs on.

Muh capitalism.
    Yet you cry when the Wall Street finance take your programming job and replace you with Indians on H1B.
    Or when General Electrics sends all the R&D and production to China because muh capitalism.
    Or when boomers sells their houses to Black Rock at 20% over market value and then they wonder how come their kids have to pay rent for the rest of their lives.
    Some of you would scalp bottles of water to your fellow citizens after a natural disaster because muh capitalism and muh individualism.

My lgs that was selling primers at pre rona prices has been out for over a month. Friday i called and asked do you have primers expecting no for an answer. Girl say yes we have small pistol large rifle and large rifle magnums. Cool I head on over. Go in and ask still a limit of 3 packs of each kind? Nope, no limit, prices marked are per 100. Look at the shelf 19.00 per hundred. No wonder you have stock says I. So your price was excellent for these days.

I was just at bass pro shops and they had about 10,000 primers at a cost of $109.00 per 1000

this is unreal , the mfg cost cannot be the increase but scalping the price may be
    Yep just got 1000 of them from my lgs for 75 remember who is overcharging you also got 1000 fed large magnum pistol for 45 remember who is overcharging

Yep just got 1000 of them from my lgs for 75 remember who is overcharging you also got 1000 fed large magnum pistol for 45 remember who is overcharging
    The issue is not the manufacturer, yes I'm sure they have increased some but the big increase is coming from the wholesalers that are supplying the shops. Shops are paying big $ just to have some stock. Places that have the volume to buy direct are getting better prices.

The issue is not the manufacturer, yes I'm sure they have increased some but the big increase is coming from the wholesalers that are supplying the shops. Shops are paying big $ just to have some stock. Places that have the volume to buy direct are getting better prices.
    No my local little gun shop is not getting primers for less than what a bass pro shop cabellas can get them or a midway