• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Battelstar Galactica is back

Re: Battelstar Galactica is back

First two episodes are available. Impressive work for a web series...

it looks like the way it should have been instead of that piece of crap over dramatized serie released a few years back, I can only hope the tampons were removed and balls put back in this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it looks like the way it should have been instead of that piece of crap over dramatized serie released a few years back, I can only hope the tampons were removed and balls put back in this one. </div></div>

What are you talking about. Battlestar was one of the best TV series due to the character development, acting and overall tone. Not sure what you took out of it, but I thought it was great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you talking about. Battlestar was one of the best TV series due to the character development, acting and overall tone. Not sure what you took out of it, but I thought it was great. </div></div>

I'd rank the BSG reboot right up with 'The Wire' in quality of writing.

The Ragnar Anchorage battle from the mini-series that kicked off the reboot is one of the best sci-fi sequences ever produced IMO.

I thought BSG was great too. Much better than most of the crap on TV.

Yeah, BSG was a good military sci-fi series, IMO. Better than most that came before and FAR better than the original show.

The BSG remake was one of the best things to ever make it on to TV. Will definitely look up the prequel series.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it looks like the way it should have been instead of that piece of crap over dramatized serie released a few years back, I can only hope the tampons were removed and balls put back in this one. </div></div>

What are you talking about. Battlestar was one of the best TV series due to the character development, acting and overall tone. Not sure what you took out of it, but I thought it was great. </div></div>

I can only assume he was talking about Caprica.

Yeah, I got 3 episodes into Caprica and realized I'd need a Midol to watch anymore. I still listen to the soundtracks from BSG, and I will probably have to watch it a 3rd time this summer.

Blood and Chrome is good, I hope only That they do make it into a sires. I love the ship to ship battles.

saw all the episodes now, they are on to something good, action, dialogues and not so much drama.

Just watched the finale last night. Overall the series was pretty good. Not as good as the recent series, but for an internet-only show, I was pretty impressed. Would definitely watch more of the same or similar. I could really start watching TV this way.

Regards,
Erik

Put the original BSG in context. It was awesome in its time. Of course if you watch any of the old 80's sci fi stuff it looks laughable now due to the huge leaps in special effects. The remade BSG sucked hairy phallus for all the friends I have that loved the original. Drama, and a female Starbuck... threw up a little. The director should have been deported for ruining an action/adventure series by turning it into a drama series.

Just watched the whole BC series. Pretty good set up. Too bad it was just an internet web series. Think they would have a pretty good following for it.

I watched the whole BSG series (new one) a few months ago and thought it was pretty good. Then proceeded to watch a Caprica and the original series. Both sucked ass. Anyways, BC could be pretty good if they developed it more.

B4

More like Battlestar Estrogen! Shooting lead bullets in space. Give me back the old series when I was seven. New stuff sucks. Heck , give me back Castillo from the Vice.

oh really?

check the sig if you don't know who said it shame on you