• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Battery operated gloves

leprechaun

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2007
Looking for anyone that has experience with battery operated gloves. I will be using them primarily for motorcycle/atv/ snowmobiling and will also use them hunting.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Re: Battery operated gloves

Jus for you pal:
mit.jpg

But no batteries sorry: http://www.furhatworld.com/sheared-beaver-massage-mitten-love-glove-p-1447.html

Nice. How have they worked out for you?

While I agree with my good friend Ghogs anyone have any info on gloves?

I have never personally used them but I know that my mother uses them when her and my dad ride the Harley in cold weather, she loves them and said they keep the hands toasty!

Try Cabelas. They have a newer line out called Cabelas heated performance gloves.
I don't have any first hand experience but every piece of gear that I've purchased through Cabelas has been A+.
They also carry socks that are heated as well. I believe both gloves and socks are rechargeable as opposed to replacing the batteries all the time.

Gerbing has a very good reputation in the biker community. Most plug in to your motorcycle, but they have battery and dual power also.

My dad and I both have a pair of these, they work great. We use them for duck and goose hunting and I did take them deer hunting this year. They are a rechargeable battery system that seems to work well. This company makes all different kinds and also makes the 12v kind you can hard wire to a bike or sled. I chose to go with the 120v recharge kind so I could use them other places for the price. It sure is nice to have warm hands.

http://cozywinters.com/shop/tactical-heated-gloves.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any suggestions will be appreciated</div></div>

Snowmobiles have heated grips

Last, I think you would be better served with a quality goretex glove that keeps you dry then some hoaky battery opperated abortion.

Some people have a problem with circulation, they make chemical heat packets to help with that "Hot hands, toasty toes, Etc"