• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s BATTLEFIELD 3 - Free for PC

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
In case you want to waste some time....

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

70619_LB_231_%5E_2012-12-05-16-29-53_d0e20a727d2396ea967c34fd0ca978b97c6931f8e234edd8fc0c296985e158fb.jpg

I guess I am a newby- what is the downside Origin???

It's EA's version of Steam. They also don't release their stuff on Steam either, so you're forced to download Origin. Also, as a member of the PC master race of gaming, you're supposed to hate EA on principle. The release cycle they do also pisses me off to no end. I buy the Limited Edition BF3 at launch for $60. Then a month later they sell the "premium with all DLC" BF3 for the same price. So here I am, someone who supported the game early, and I get shit on for not waiting a month to buy the game. Now I've got to pony up another $30 if I want to play the DLC (or $75 if you buy them individually.) I don't see that as good business practice.

And they never released Battlefield 1943 for PC. Those bastards.

BF3 became a ghost town when 4 was released. Good move to get people to play 3, and then force them to buy the premium DLC once they figure out no one is playing vanilla BF3.

DOn't get me wrong. I agree EA blows, and DICE like to suck. BF2 was a great game, but buggy as hell. And BF3 had potential, but decided to go head to head with CoD than stand on it's own. Oh, and I am skipping 4 right now, but I kept hearing of the bugs on release and no one has said it is better. The BF2/3 fanatics I know are playing a mod to ARMA2 right now...

I just read the whole thread.
This is what I got out of it.

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

I just read the whole thread.

congratulations, by the sounds of it you are proud of reading a few posts so have a gold star.

I actually like BF4 a lot more than 3, what i find annoying is the lack of creativity in the weapons, most are the same shit from BF3 and you have to go through the same crap to get the usual upgrades.boring....
Also they should be ashamed of their single player campaign. supposedly elite units and the entire story line is clogged with whinging little bitches and insubordination. pretty lame.

Last edited:
It appears to be $6 now. Was the free thing a limited offer?

I have this game, but a buddy wants it so I sent him this.