• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

bauer arms?

firefoot12

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2011
Have any of you ordered from them lately? placed an order about 2 weeks ago on there e-shop wouldn't let me use my cc only COD.and i sent them an email still no word on my order.Ive never used them before just didn't know if this was normal.

Re: bauer arms?

I would be careful. I sent Adam a check for Redding dies over a year ago. Never received any product.

I've bought a few things from Adam and always received everything promptly. I would buy from him again without hesitation. That being said, it has been over a year since my last order with him.

Same here. Bought some stuff from adam when he used to run group buys here. Everything went great, fast shipping, etc.

That was a few years ago, haven't ordered from him since. In fact I haven't seen him posting here as of recently. IIRC, he might have been or is still going through some hardship with his family or something to that extent. However, I'm not sure.

He is good to go as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks, for the replys I'll send him another email hopefully I can get my order soon

Not sure what you are looking for, but if we have it I will be glad to assist. I don't know for sure if Adam is doing anything but working and biking now days. Let me know if we can assist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tdow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be careful. I sent Adam a check for Redding dies over a year ago. Never received any product. </div></div>

My experience was similar to this. Only after contacting Redding and the seller MULTIPLE times was my order filled. Took much longer than it should have for a product that was verified to be in stock.

Buyer beware.