• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos bawidamann.com does great work.

Re: bawidamann.com does great work.

I gotta say, I was all into his stuff till I noticed SS skull t shirts and the like. No thanks.

I never understood some shooters' passion for SS and Nazi crap, especially side by side with all the GI memorabilia and American WWII tradition they honor. And you can't owe it up to simple military historical interest, because these types virtually NEVER have anything honoring the "dirty japs" that we ALSO fought and who ALSO killed us in WWII.

Selling stuff honoring cowardly and murderous racists ain't cool by me.

Uhhh,,, BigBrother, are you sure that the SS that you're referring to isn't representing Scout/Sniper? I'm not familiar with these works, but in this genre, that is usually the case.

If I'm wrong, I'll delete this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I gotta say, I was all into his stuff till I noticed SS skull t shirts and the like. No thanks.

I never understood some shooters' passion for SS and Nazi crap, especially side by side with all the GI memorabilia and American WWII tradition they honor. And you can't owe it up to simple military historical interest, because these types virtually NEVER have anything honoring the "dirty japs" that we ALSO fought and who ALSO killed us in WWII.

</div></div>

Dude you are a retard ass fucking tool. What? "Naughty Nazi Girls?"

Who here hasn't had a fantasy of a Jack Booted Big Tittited Blonde in a peak cap make them "Obey"

Your a retard ass fucking tool (Did I say that again?)

Did you also per chance notice the EVIL Soviet girls too?

You're a fucking retard... thats why fucking liberal ass is in fucking new england

Go spread your self rightious dribble at your fucking fag ass coffee house

Jackass..... Oh and look below fag "Evil Nazi Girls" and "Opressive Soviet Girls" too!

2lbnegy.jpg
c175u.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uhhh,,, BigBrother, are you sure that the SS that you're referring to isn't representing Scout/Sniper? I'm not familiar with these works, but in this genre, that is usually the case.

If I'm wrong, I'll delete this. </div></div>

Naw, I'm talking about shit like this:

http://bawidamann.com/store/store.html

(upper right corner)

Who knew black was the new skinhead color this Spring?
grin.gif

I don't care about skulls or the drawings, but this is just straight up corner-of-the-gun-show SS crap.

Oh and Rogue7A, I just can't wait to give you a big wet kiss when we finally meet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Murderous racists, not all but some. Cowardly, I think not otherwise the war would have been a lot quicker.

Yeah, real brave forces. You know the German army was drugged up on amphetamines for their grand and brave assaults?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamines#History

So yep, the great commanders had to drug up their superior forces to do this crap. Americans, British, and the other Allies beat them without it. You tell me where the bravery lies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and Rogue7A, I just can't wait to give you a big wet kiss when we finally meet!</div></div>

Sorry Dude, but I don't swing that way. I know that may come as a shock to you and I am sure you tell your "girls" about it over a wine spritzer on the the veranda.

Like I said, and you confirmed, you are a jackass. 2 t-shirts out of 21 make reference to the German Military and only 6 out of the 25 military pin up girls that do the same.

What the fuck is your issue? Are you saying that the average German Soldier was a coward? Well shit with that kind of logic the only army dogs that really stick out or the fat fucking turds, so they all must be right?

And wow! you should do your homework because you post on a site where much of the knowledge was pioneered by those cowardly Germans. Wow... Who was the first Major Power to issue a ranging reticle equipped sniper scope and use the mil relation formula? Those damn Germans! Oh and when you have your pig party at the end of Marine Scout Sniper School what do most get branded on their body? a lightning bolt SS! Oh My! And when the Marines looked for a new Rifle Scope where did they get one from Schmidt and Bender (assembled in America). And damn those crazy Krauts for giving us a space program!. Of and lets not EVEN go into the Mauser Action! Yep all abunch of cowards who were high on meth.

Funny.... I can think of a country that we are allies with that makes it a regular practice of killing innocent women and children

So I guess you don't wear "Major League Infidel" shit either?

Probably don't say, dune coon, rag head, haji or camel jockey either?

Really, Why are you soooo passionate about that small aspect of the web page?

I have my own theory... but I will retain it in the interest of decorum.

ROUGE, your getting to become my new role model, every post i have read from you, you have ripped someone a new ass hole, and done it with absolutely 0 tact, tons of hostility, and made them feel like a bag of shit. that is simply amazing, thank you sir for raising the standard around here for being a dickhead - hats of to you for calling it like you see it, and not pulling any punches

That was almost 100% accurate. Except the part about making me feel like a bag of shit- no, instead I'm going to shopping with my friends and eat chocolate to feel better. And then go shoot my pink 1911 with "Karl Marx for President" engraved on the side
grin.gif

Seriously though BigBrother, I'm not condoning the actions of the nazis by any stretch, but I think it's just wrong to call them cowards. And to say they were all drugged up all the time, well that's kind of dumb. If they were drugged up, then they wouldn't be able to fight real well, would they? Look at how they carved straight through France against the French and British armies, outnumbered 2:1! Look at how far they pushed into Russia, inflicting over 1 million casualties on the Red Army before they were finally turned back? And guess what, it took the combined might of the British, Russian, and American armies to finally bring nazi Germany down! Cowards? Not at all! In fact I give the German Army a lot of credit for just how powerful a military force they were.

All right, after reading through my post maybe I should calm down a little, I'm not trying to chew anyone up. Just trying to point out that the Germans were not a bunch of pansies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahlendrrari</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROUGE, your getting to become my new role model, every post i have read from you, you have ripped someone a new ass hole, and done it with absolutely 0 tact, tons of hostility, and made them feel like a bag of shit. that is simply amazing, thank you sir for raising the standard around here for being a dickhead - hats of to you for calling it like you see it, and not pulling any punches </div></div>

I do what I can.

The problem is, society has made "Stupid" not painful anymore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was almost 100% accurate. Except the part about making me feel like a bag of shit- no, instead I'm going to shopping with my friends and eat chocolate to feel better. And then go shoot my pink 1911 with "Karl Marx for President" engraved on the side
grin.gif
. </div></div>

Actually you are probably wearing your Che Guevera T-Shirt and "Stern Gang" ball cap. And don't lie, you don't have a 1911.... It's a Jericho. And I am pretty sure it could be pink.... But I would guess at your hostility that it says "Yitzhak Shamir for President"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROGUE7A</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I would guess at your hostility that it says "Yitzhak Shamir for President" </div></div>

Yep.

and remember most importantly of all from a soldiers pov, the nazi troops comitted horrible acts of non-combatal violence.
not easy to do, especially when they had wives, children loved ones.
they acted as soldiers do,
they didnt ask why, the good ones dont.

the politicians and the leaders were fucked up.

the soldiering was off the charts.

during WW2 britain was trying for trade agreements with germany for glass to use in their scopes, but germany didn't want the death of their troops to be for a couple of tons of rubber

That was WWI dude.

Believe me, after September 1st, 1939, nobody in England was proposing trading *anything* with Berlin
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and remember most importantly of all from a soldiers pov, the nazi troops comitted horrible acts of non-combatal violence.
not easy to do, especially when they had wives, children loved ones.
they acted as soldiers do,
they didnt ask why, the good ones dont.

the politicians and the leaders were fucked up.

the soldiering was off the charts. </div></div>

Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. I'd like to see if our armed servicemen would also be "top soldiers" if told to go in, invade, and slaughter half of Quebec. No, my money is that a good number would revolt before compromising themselves like that. Love the old "just following orders" excuse, don't ya?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. I'd like to see if our armed servicemen would also be "top soldiers" if told to go in, invade, and slaughter half of Quebec. No, my money is that a good number would revolt before compromising themselves like that. Love the old "just following orders" excuse, don't ya? </div></div>

Wow.... You really are an ignorant fuck aren't you? You should study history

Hell I won't even go back that far

WWII: Cannacati Massacre

Korean War: No Gun Ri Slaughter

Vietnam: My Lai Massacre

Iraq: Haditha killings

The fact is moron... Soldiers "Soldier" and leaders are suppose to "Lead".

Obviously it is so easy for you to judge because you have never experianced combat. And before you spout off about the horrors of the Green Zone, realize the company you are in.

Alomost EVERYDAY in Iraq one of our stellar troops drops the hammer on an innocent due to bad leadership.

Hell I can even think of a couple of 101 Sniper Teams who in 2006:

1. Killed a Driver of a car and his passenger for dropping trash at a KNOWN Collection point (They "Suspected" it was an IED)
2. Killed a 14 year old boy who they suspected of compromising them

And all that followed each incident was a 15-6 that was swept under the rug.

The fact is ass clown.... Everyones hands get dirty in war... Even the "Knights in Shining Armor" have some "Smudges" if you look close.

Don't worry, your friends at the coffe house will give you some sympathy.

I'm out on this one. You're an idiot and there is no changing it. Plus my wife and daughter are due to arrive and I haven't seen them in a while.

R7A, Out

Rogue7A, I really do pity your wife and daughter for having such a moron in their life. You really just wanna argue to argue, don't you?

Let me explain this for you in very simple terms, alright, son?

Civilians die in war. Soldiers aren't knights in shining armor. Very good. I'm proud of you for getting that far.

Now let me explain to you the difference between the war in Iraq and what dictators and their armies did in WWII.

Every other day you hear of one or more of our troops facing trial or investigation over civilian deaths. Just look to Blackwater for what happens when news of civilian deaths becomes public. In this war and in any other it happens, but a moral, free democracy tries to curb it for a reason. You know why you actually *know* about each of the incidences you mentioned? Go look up why our country exists and you'll have your reason.

Now let me explain to you the *subtle* difference in what Germany and Japan did in ... you know what, this is asinine. I can't believe I even need to explain this to you.

I'm out as well.

Oh and koolnhard, way to go- you congratulated the moron for "backing you up" when all he has argued so far is that Germany was to be honored, US troops would also follow such orders, and has shown himself to be an ignorant-ass racist who types like a four year old. You keep high company. Oh and NEW ENGLAND wants to know how your conservative outlook and gun rights are doing in Southern California.

PS- I bet anything Rogue does respond because he obviously gets off on this shit. I, however, am done.

Ok BigBrother, I'm not going to rip you a new one here, I just want to point out a few things. You seem to be trying to make the case that every German during World War II was an evil murderous pig. Unfortunately it wasn't so black and white during the war, making it that much more devastating. Good men died, on both sides. Lots of the Germans were good Christian men. After getting the complete shaft in the Treaty of Versailles, the Germans were bitter, and for good reason. The worldwide depression hit them hardest, when they were already in a seriously depressed state from having to pay all the war reparations for WWI. So in their desperation they turned to someone who promised to bring them back to greatness, someone who said that he would bring them out of the depression. Yep, that was Hitler. At first, he lived up to his word. He brought Germany out of the depression, and made them a world power. But things started going south real quick. That's why there was such a huge conspiracy to kill Hitler coming from amongst his own soldiers. Rommel, Hiler's greatest general, was forced to poison himself when he was found to be conspiring to kill Hitler.

There were many Germans who were honorable and courageous. So just because your nation is led by one of the most evil dictators of all time doesn't also mean that its populace is the same way. I'm from CT, so I'm in the same boat as you are. Hope you take what I said for what it is
smile.gif

Ghilliedup, I promised I'd stop commenting on this thread, but when someone responds with such clarity, well thought out points, and a genuinely informed opinion, I'm compelled to actually answer
smile.gif

I agree with a very large part of what you said. Most of it, in fact.

My only qualm, way back from my original post- if you skip back up through the BS in between thanks to our friend, was wearing T shirts commemorating the SS. That's it. The shirt for sale there doesn't stand for Rommel's skilled tactics in North Africa or for advances in rocketry. The shirt there stands for something much more marginalized, explicit, and downright evil. You don't have to be a radical to understand that.

And that's it. In my book, you may as well go buy a white hood or a black panther jacket. Some here might be into that, but I'd rather honor real fallen heroes than a bunch of f'd up secret police with a leather fetish
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, real brave forces. You know the German army was drugged up on amphetamines for their grand and brave assaults?</div></div>

Thats selective history. Our troops were issued benzadrine also.