• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BCM Uppers In Stock

Reactions: SBRSarge
No problem Yondering,

In this climate I believe that it never pays to pass on a BCM upper if you think you might do a build anytime soon. I ordered one of each of the above. One will be a 6ARC SBR and the other.... not sure, but maybe a plain old M4.

I want at least one more, but don’t want to be greedy since I don’t really have a plan for another. Maybe I’ll order another if they are still in stock in a few days.

Hey I’ve got a BCM upper in my 243 LBC (predecessor to the 6 ARC) SBR too. At 12.5”, it’s a sweet little setup; not as flat shooting as the longer barrels of course but still easily rings 1K yd steel. There’s a lot to like about that combo, and it’s worth scoping to handle both near and far.

I’m thinking of an NX8, either the 1-8x or 2.5-20x. I have a 2.5-20x already, but that might be larger than I want to hang on top of the SBR.

I’d like a SFP 1-8x NF but that is heresy to suggest!

And my range only goes to 200 yards, so a 1-8x should be plenty!

Last edited: