• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be (almost) as cool as Sirh

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Found on the M14 forum. Just mount this on the back of your Toyota and have fun:

I am selling my OOW 1919A4 with accessories. It is in 99% condition. It is now on display / for sale in my LGS, but I can recover it to sell it privately (AKA: "cheaper"). It is not listed elsewhere. I am asking $6900 including shipping to an FFL, $6600 cash (with a $600 non-refundable deposit paid in advance) delivered to Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show in April, or $6400 cash with local pick up in Woodward, OK 73801.

See list of included items below the photos.

BROWNING 1919A4 included items:

Semi-Auto, Belt Fed, 7.62x51 Caliber
    Machine Gun by Ohio Ordnance Works

Custom Made, Buffered, Recoil Absorbing, Mount
    With Linked Ammo Can & Ejected Links Can Brackets

Custom Made Heavy Duty Elevated Tripod
    With Adjustable Height Legs (Anti-Aircraft Style)

M122A1 Ground Tripod, USGI
    Manufactured by Fraser, dated 1972
    With Traversing & Elevating Mechanism and Pintle

Approximately1500 Rounds of Linked 7.62x51 Ammo
    50 Rounds of Inert Linked Display Ammo

Nine USGI Ammo Cans

1919A4 Manual (Reprint of USGI)

i had one of those form ohio gun works, but it was in 30 cal (3006).
    blast to shoot, i used to use the cloth belts seemed cool although the links were far superior.

i had the A6 with the bipod and shoulder stock.

sold it for a 1919BAR, in 30 cal as well. that was a nice rifle. surprisingly accurate as well

Needs more Hornady Z-Max ammo. (Do they even make them in 7.62?)

When the undead hordes arrive, you got to be SURE... :)

Gotta pull them and reload them in 7.62 brass, then relink them. Yes, Z-MAX is THAT bad ass! :rolleyes:

You know now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen that Z-MAX wank shit sold as standalone bullets right?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Needs more Hornady Z-Max ammo. (Do they even make them in 7.62?)

When the undead hordes arrive, you got to be SURE... :)

Not anymore. But, when they did, it was hornady match ammo with green tipped a-max bullets. Some of the most accurate ammo I ever shot out of my LR308...
    IMG_2226.JPG

Gotta pull them and reload them in 7.62 brass, then relink them. Yes, Z-MAX is THAT bad ass! :rolleyes:

You know now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen that Z-MAX wank shit sold as standalone bullets right?

They actually do :ROFLMAO: Just found some:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...r-308-diameter-110-grain-flat-base-box-of-500

@hlee Seems like we can still roll our own if we want to, at least until Hornady stops crankin' them out. .300 Blackout shooters can use them too.

Z-Max bullets are V-Max with a green tip.
    And yes, they do sell just the bullets.
    Natchez has the 110gr 308 for $99 per 500 right now. When they are gone, that's the last of the Zombie Max.
    It's too bad because they are about 35-40% cheaper than the V-Max that just has a red tip.

20180710_163521.jpg

I have a spare 1919... if anyone needs one.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Lots of guys cooler than me. They have miniguns! And tanks. I don't have a tank. Yet. I want a tank.

Ill see what I can locate for ya...

Seems to be mostly foreign stuff but (scroll down) you could always p/u Margret Thatcher's armored RV/Bus

Military Vehicles For Sale - Tanks, CVR(T), FV432, Chieftain Tank

https://tanks-alot.co.uk/military-vehicles-for-sale/

Tanks Alot carries a very large inventory of Tanks, Armored Vehicles and Soft Skin vehicles for ourtank driving school. ... We also buy and sell military vehicles owned by private collectors. ... Tanks Alot are particularly looking for armoured vehicles Ferrets, FV432, Abbots, Chieftains ...
    Ex-Army snowmobile for sale · ‎CVR(T) Sultan For Sale · ‎Chieftain Tank Mk 10

------------------------------------------

https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/margret-thatchers-armoured-bus/

While I'm sure it's a great show, I've never been to one. If they'd stop having on opening weekend of turkey season, I might go. Seems like there is some neat shit (like above) to see.

I have a spare 1919... if anyone needs one.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Lots of guys cooler than me. They have miniguns! And tanks. I don't have a tank. Yet. I want a tank.

Hmmm,,,,I may have a lead on a few tanks if that's your thing. I'll have to ask my buddy if the guy is still looking to unload any of his collection (he was in the past IIRC).

Reactions: Maggot
    I have enjoyed that depending on the bra and the cup size

Well, there's a caveat for that, and I've encountered it before when I was younger. Knew this chick with a ridiculous body and chest that was just fending me off for the longest time. I had fallen asleep dreaming about what she looked like naked and what those tits that defied gravity would look like in person. It was really getting to me because past triumphs were had at mere fractions of the effort I had to put into this one. But I kept going, and spent so much time I had to keep going because I couldn't turn back.

So the day comes. Late dinner, over to my place, flirt, everything is going perfectly. I don't remember how the topic came up but I was wanting to take a shower and she said something like she always showers before bed. Bingo. Its shower time. It felt like it took me 15 years to get the shower ready.

Anyways, here she comes. With just bra and little panties on. In the shower. I didn't even know what to do because all of the possibilities hit me at once. She had a fantastic body, worked out, wow. But those tits needed to come out of that bra.

And whats when it happened.

Those tits came out, and just kind of went limp like a squirrel you shot with a pellet gun. They were gelatinous pancakes with the density of fucking water. It was like someone filled a glad bag and put it in a bra. They were total fucking lies.

My disappointment was so obvious, apparently she could see it on my face. Time stopped. I wanted to be anywhere else but there. I would rather have been at a funeral for her tits, because that's what needed to happen at that point.

So lets not forget the public service bras do from time to time.

^^
    Ok, I actually feel bad for you being devastated in that manner - but that's hilarious at the same time!

1550908058696.png

Well, there's a caveat for that, and I've encountered it before when I was younger. Knew this chick with a ridiculous body and chest that was just fending me off for the longest time. I had fallen asleep dreaming about what she looked like naked and what those tits that defied gravity would look like in person. It was really getting to me because past triumphs were had at mere fractions of the effort I had to put into this one. But I kept going, and spent so much time I had to keep going because I couldn't turn back.

So the day comes. Late dinner, over to my place, flirt, everything is going perfectly. I don't remember how the topic came up but I was wanting to take a shower and she said something like she always showers before bed. Bingo. Its shower time. It felt like it took me 15 years to get the shower ready.

Anyways, here she comes. With just bra and little panties on. In the shower. I didn't even know what to do because all of the possibilities hit me at once. She had a fantastic body, worked out, wow. But those tits needed to come out of that bra.

Those tits came out, and just kind of went limp like a squirrel you shot with a pellet gun. They were gelatinous pancakes with the density of fucking water. It was like someone filled a glad bag and put it in a bra. They were total fucking lies.

My disappointment was so obvious, apparently she could see it on my face. Time stopped. I wanted to be anywhere else but there. I would rather have been at a funeral for her tits, because that's what needed to happen at that point.

That’s why it was called a Wonderbra... when she took it off, you would go “ I wonder where her tits went????”

Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: AIAW and MarinePMI
    This is in my local gunshop. The gun culture is very high here....you would be surprised whats around.....There are more than one of those around here lol. I'm pretty sure I know who owns this. I will get some better pics if its there this afternoon.

Somebody say big guns?

I'd really like to build an 8 mule mountain howitzer. Simple, cool, rare. But Sirhr, he's got a Pak 40 IIRC and that blows the titties off anything I have. I filled up my safes I think. I'd like a big DD project now. Or after I move anyway, and of course save for it.

One day when I can mount this and finish up some other projects, I'm gonna shoot for that mountain howitzer. In the meantime, nothing is more fun than blasting shit with this beast. Wish I knew someone nearby with a helo we could mount it on and go have some real fun at night.
    IMG_1018.JPG

That is why I said DEPENDING....The bra type says a lot before the unpacking...LOL

Somebody say big guns?

I'd really like to build an 8 mule mountain howitzer. Simple, cool, rare. But Sirhr, he's got a Pak 40 IIRC and that blows the titties off anything I have. I filled up my safes I think. I'd like a big DD project now. Or after I move anyway, and of course save for it.

One day when I can mount this and finish up some other projects, I'm gonna shoot for that mountain howitzer. In the meantime, nothing is more fun than blasting shit with this beast. Wish I knew someone nearby with a helo we could mount it on and go have some real fun at night. View attachment 7030936

1550958456646.png

Took this picture this afternoon... this is the carriage for the Mountain Howitzer (you can see the tube in the background)...

Been building two carriages this winter... and this is the second. After tomorrow, both will be ready for sealing and paint.

Mountain Howitzer... this one gonna be fun! Steen Cannons tube in bronze. Wheels from Miller in TN... and I bought some of the metal from Matt Switlick... making the rest myself. The woodwork and final machine work, all done here in the workshops at Schloss Nitrocellulose.

Next year, two full-size field carriages with Phoenix 3" rifles... Those are going to rock! Full story in Vintage.

Cheers,

Sirhr