• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be honest who would miss CA

I would. Putting all political/economic considerations aside, California is far and away the most geographical diverse and beautiful state. From the Pacific coast where you can watch the sea lions or whales, to the mountains around Yosemite, or the Salton Sea, the Imperial Valley or Death Valley. Just a beautiful place.

This reminds me of a recent thread I started. You can get a dick up your ass in good weather with nice things to look at

I decided years ago to never set foot in California again. They can keep their over taxed and over regulated states. Most of the smart people left long ago. You should also learn Spanish!!!

In the 70's it was paradise, and if you call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye.....(lyrics from the Eagles). There were a bunch of cattle and horses once upon a time. Now horses are a domain of the wealthy. My cousins ranch was buldozed by imminent domain reasons and that was the end of that. Morro Bay is pretty spectacular. Hollister Ranch. If you don't know what it really is, then you just don't know. it ain't a clothing store.....

The state was pretty cool. now I couldn't even register my 79 truck due to pollution regs - regardless that the motor pollutes less, it isn't "original." Done it to themselves. Oh and I will miss lunch at the fish market in San Diego.

Last edited:
I would miss shark week that comes on nat geo filming the great whites eating all those asshole libs off of their surfboards!

Vote for me for President in 2016. Part of my platform is to sell California back to Mexico for $1...

Sad fact I wasted time growing up there, 17 years I can't get back.

Camarillo fare ye well, for I have turned my back on thee....

The only thing I would miss are the hot women. Where I live now, the women look and act like they have penises. And they just might at that....

Born and raised in Cali. Only retards would make fun of Cali. I live in the Far East-San Francisco Bay Area. I can drive to some of the nicest beaches in the U.S within 1 hour (Montara, Gray Whale Cove). Or, I can drive to the east in the winter and snow board in South Lake Tahoe or Dodge Ridge, all in 60-90 minutes time. I can ride bikes and quads at Carneige, or take a 3 hour drive to the sand Dunes. I can shoot at 1000Y within an hour drive. There's about 30 lakes near by, where we go boating from March-September. And, I almost forgot, street races at the Oakland Port. Level 3-4 white water rafting on the American River, within an hour drive. So, what's not to like?

California can pretty much be divided. There's a difference between southern and northern Cali; political/minority/social-class make up.

I live in Reno and grew up in a small farming community about an hour from South Tahoe and I would definitely miss it, not the horrendous political climate but the destinations. It's a beautiful state with some great people but I won't live there ever again.

Vote for me for President in 2016. Part of my platform is to sell California back to Mexico for $1...

So no borders would change then.....since most of the population is illegals anyways...

So no borders would change then.....since most of the population is illegals anyways...

My comments were in no way related to immigration (legal or otherwise). I simply see my sale as a chance to offload a bunch of libs all at once... ;)

You all should understand that from Redding CA to Roseburg OR we are one tribe.

The San Jaoquin Valley and small town CA are by and large are good people too in my book.

Esoteric SoCal and the Bay Area - those are the problems.

Echo chamber bait...

Sociological experiment, earnest indictment, or troll on the loose? Always hard to say. Either way its comical how many of us walk into the trap, sometimes on purpose :)

3AEXJm.jpg

I would. Putting all political/economic considerations aside, California is far and away the most geographical diverse and beautiful state. From the Pacific coast where you can watch the sea lions or whales, to the mountains around Yosemite, or the Salton Sea, the Imperial Valley or Death Valley. Just a beautiful place.

I would largely agree with this.

Much like Illinois is two states (Chicagoland and everything south of I-80), California should be two states, with everything south of Sacramento and west of I-5 its own 'utopia' leaving the rest of the state to everybody else.

Well if you don't learn the Spanish how can you take advantage of the cheap labor they giving you? In fact the laws encourage you to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not CA, it's most of the people that inhabit that state that suck ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are an awful lot of liberals here, but the average American Citizen in CA is pretty cool. The flood of illegals controls the vote and ruins the economy. No one can argue that it isn't a beautiful place, but the political, economic and social climate here is absolutely in the toilet.

^^^ agreed. You also have to consider the geography. TRUE northern California (bare minimum nothing south of Sacraments, though I would prefer to label it a little further north, and I know I'm going to be called out on this) is a vastly different state from the south. I was born and spent my younger years in Redding, camping, hunting and fishing with my dad up by Mt Lassen and further north towards Weed and Weaverville. Spent every 4th of July in a tent on the northern coast up by Eureka, and hopped the border into Oregon to go school shopping occasionally (no sales tax). The north is not what California is perceived to be, its the south, or more specifically the people who occupy the south, that make California the hated state that it is.

While there are times that I miss it, I will never go back. not without drastic changes. I may have been born in California, but my heart will always be back in the Rockies where I truly grew up.

I would. I can't stand the politics, high taxes, shit services, property prices, gun laws, etc...

But I love everything else. World class surf, golf, skiing, hiking, and weather.... Plus, it's home. I would miss it like hell

the land I would miss, it is a beautiful place. the people not so much.

I was born in San Bernardino, CA. Interestingly enough, I just Google'd my grandmother's street on maps and saw what a dump that place had turned into.

I lived in La Puente until I was 13, when drive-bys, gang violence, drugs, and eventually the theft of all of my dad's work tools forced us to move. Mom tried to put me in the nicest school she could out there to keep the little wanna-be gang bangers away from me (I'm white), but it didn't work too well. There were decent places all around there, seemed that major streets formed the barriers between a good neighborhood and bad.

I personally root for a high body count everytime the natives get restless out that way. What irritates me the most about California though is the retards who voted in all of the stupid rules out there, only to be forced to move out of their state by what they created...and then move into other states and start voting in stupid rules there.

Some fond memories of my first hunts though.

Lets face it CA Is a drain on all of us that pay taxes. If all it has to offer is surfing and things to see it is a waist. If you like it there good. CA Has produce. But no one said so. All anyone could think of was the surfing and trees. CA has just about suck up all the water they have. I wonder where they will get water from now.As far as oil goes CA is fuck there.

You all should understand that from Redding CA to Roseburg OR we are one tribe.

The San Jaoquin Valley and small town CA are by and large are good people too in my book.

Esoteric SoCal and the Bay Area - those are the problems.

Born and raised in Redding, CA. State of Jefferson is where its at. I love this area, but unless we become detached from "down there" ill still be planning a family move to Idaho.

Well, as someone conceived in Mexico and born and raised in CA, I would definitely miss this beautiful state! I'll list some of the things I'd miss as they come to mind and in no particular order:

1. Great weather
2. Great fishing
3. Great dirtbiking
4. Diverse groups of people
5. Beautiful scenery

And yes, I have visited other states before. Every year it seems I'm always invited to go to TX for a deer hunt. I always also try and make it out to AL and GA whenever I can. AK is the only state I'll never visit due to how much I hate cold weather.

I'm so tired of California. I hate waking up by Big Sur and going paddle boarding in the morning. That really sucks. Then I hate driving 2 hours east and ride moto at national tracks or wakeboarding on thousands of miles of delta. The worst part is driving 2 more hours east and being able to snowboard at some of the best resorts in the nation outside of UT and CO. All in the same day. I'm sorry it's no Nocona, Texas. I think I'll move there. With 3,198 people (2000 census) 93.59% white, and median family income at $35,000 it sounds like I'll have to sell my BMW, truck, muscle cars, most of my belongings and invest in a trailer and develop a meth habit just to fit in.

I'm so tired of California. I hate waking up by Big Sur and going paddle boarding in the morning. That really sucks. Then I hate driving 2 hours east and ride moto at national tracks or wakeboarding on thousands of miles of delta. The worst part is driving 2 more hours east and being able to snowboard at some of the best resorts in the nation outside of UT and CO. All in the same day. I'm sorry it's no Nocona, Texas. I think I'll move there. With 3,198 people (2000 census) 93.59% white, and median family income at $35,000 it sounds like I'll have to sell my BMW, truck, muscle cars, most of my belongings and invest in a trailer and develop a meth habit just to fit in.
Wow.

I'm glad I live around people that don't judge me, and I don't judge myself, by whether I drive a bmw or how much shit I've amassed. That $35,000 in his area probably buys the same amount of real estate that $350,000 buys in your neighborhood.

You think you're doing Californians any favors by proclaiming everyone that lives in a small town is poor and on meth? Your statements are exactly the kind of arrogant shit that those of us in the "poor flyover states" fucking hate about people from areas with high population density. You live there and like it? Fine... why not leave it at that? Isn't that enough? Paddle boarding? Ride moto? Wakeboarding? Snowboarding? That shit doesn't interest me in the slightest. Too bad SHOOTING isn't on your list. I wake up in the morning and can shoot to 2000yds or farther, nearly any direction from my yard. I'm reminded of all I need to know about cali every time I need to get permission from the DOJ to ship a fucking rifle to an FFL in your state. Gun laws are so friendly to gun owners there too, right? So if you like it there... fine... but some of us would rather get shot in the face with a fucking shotgun than live there.

... and people wonder why californians get such a bad rep.

Actually my statement on meth was based arrests for substance related crimes for Montague County, Texas. Information provided by Texas Department of State Health Services. Those are hard facts. You obviously have a bias against Californians which is fine. It also seems you don't mind doing business with Californians. If I were a vendor, I'd probably not go on those kind of rants in a public forum.

Loved it. I used to live in LaJolla in the late 70s. It was a blast. These days, I do not have a desire to live in Cali. I enjoyed the time I spent there.
Saddleback park was titty sprinkles. I saw Roger DeCoster there for the first time.

Funny how people outside of CA always start these dumb ass "bashing CA" threads and then when people who actually live here say they like it or defend a specific position, others will chime in and accuse the CA responder of having an attitude problem or they are non-American for staying here. If you like where you live then deal with it and who really cares. I have lived in many states (Wyoming, Iowa, South Dakota, Florida, Virginia, California) and all of them have good and bad reasons for living there. Everyone appears to focus on a few subjects that are specific to them and base their entire opinion around what they "think" they know. In regards to FFL from out-of-state, its one additional form that takes all of 1 minute to log in and print and yet every FFL that has an issue with it outside CA complains about "all of the extra work" that is involved. If its such a burden, don't sell here as many others have done. Personally, I try and purchase everything locally to help the local folks stay in business but if I do need to order off the Internet, I order from people that realize how large the market is here in CA and are thankful for the business.

It's not CA, it's most of the people that inhabit that state that suck ass.

Bingo! Spot on. I have lived in CA most of my life (stints in Georgia, Utah, and Michigan). There is nothing wrong with CA - there is something seriously wrong with the dishonest and misguided Liberal politicians that have ruined a once great state. It we could only purge CA of the liberal cancer, CA could be great once again. Tragically, I believe CA has passed the "tipping point" and will never recover. End result, all the folks that can afford it, and many that can't, have picked up and skeedaddled to better pastures. CA sucks because Liberals suck and ruin everything they run - look at Detroit.

Actually my statement on meth was based arrests for substance related crimes for Montague County, Texas. Information provided by Texas Department of State Health Services. Those are hard facts. You obviously have a bias against Californians which is fine. It also seems you don't mind doing business with Californians. If I were a vendor, I'd probably not go on those kind of rants in a public forum.
You think you can put words in my mouth? I don't have bias against californians. I have bias against pompous shitheads that think what they drive or own is the measuring stick for their performance in this world. Lots of those types of people seem to be in CA, IL, and NY. Coincidence?

My neighbor has 4 combines, with a price tag in excess of $300,000 each... which he only drives 3-4 weeks out of the year. Some of these small town farmers have operations worth in excess of 50-100 million. So forgive me if I'm not impressed by your fucking BMW and the rest of the shit you listed. I could point out that in the last year alone we've had 3 HUGE farmers, and 1 HUGE cattle rancher move to south dakota from California. Apparently you guys have excessively high taxes and cost of living along with grossly abusive government agencies... or something like that.

THIS vendor, has no problem with letting people know how he thinks... because certain customers... I DON'T WANT. I suppose you'd rather deal with the types that remain silent, and walk the middle of the road to ensure they get every damn bit of money they can scrape, from wherever they can scrape it. Damn right I don't have a problem selling to Californians. I have a LOT of customers in California, and they are all awesome guys. None of them have ever bragged about what they drive/own in here that I'm aware of, while running down another guy for the size of town he's in, and how much money they make there on average.

You like where you live? Great. Other people like where they live too... So if you like it there and want to brag about how awesome it is, good on you... go for it. Just do it without running down people without an income that matches yours and small town people like myself won't view you as an elitist. Simple right?

Last edited:
In regards to FFL from out-of-state, its one additional form that takes all of 1 minute to log in and print and yet every FFL that has an issue with it outside CA complains about "all of the extra work" that is involved.
Does that include the lawyer fees we need to pay to have someone digest the shit we are "agreeing to" when we use that website? What about the legal fees involved when CA DOJ sues us for something misprinted on the form that we shouldn't even have to fill out in the first place? One minute to you, is more like 10 minutes in reality... and even at that, its 10 minutes I don't have to spend when sending a rifle to an FFL in any other state in the goddamn country. I know, you californians are experts at dealing with stupid unconstitutional shit... but out here in other states... we aren't. So maybe you cut US some slack? It's THAT state that is different... not the rest of them... remember?

If its such a burden, don't sell here as many others have done.
Then we're labeled unpatriotic cocksuckers, right? If we don't want to deal with the governmental red tape and hassle of it... we draw the spite of every gun owner in the whole goddamn state.

Personally, I try and purchase everything locally to help the local folks stay in business but if I do need to order off the Internet, I order from people that realize how large the market is here in CA and are thankful for the business.
I don't give a flying shit about how big "the california market is." Last I checked, CA was still part of the United States... and everyone in this country is potentially "my market." My view is that you guys are on the "front line" so to speak. I'm not going to withhold our goods, from the people that might end up needing it the most. It doesn't have one fucking thing to do with money. It has to do with what is right. Try that argument from now on hairball... I think you might have more success.

Hell, I think most californian gun owners could do with a lesson on how to argue their points. If you guys could just relate to the rest of us, being honest about what is wrong, instead of trying to have us conform to CA's way, which is totally backwards... you'd find more supporters.

On that same note, most non-californians could do with a lesson on what is actually happening in places like CA, IL, and NY. If they lose the fight there... we lose the fight EVERYWHERE.