• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bear ate dead meth head

Bring it on, zombie bear...

828207.jpg

Reactions: TACC
This is awesome. Leave the K9 in the rig and lemme walk the new Drug Bear down the Corridors and see if we get some hits.................

Muzzle? What Muzzle. Bwah ha ha ha ha

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am surprised that no one has brought up Wojtek the Soldier Bear yet :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

"He later also enjoyed smoking (or eating) cigarettes."

----------------------

"With the 22nd Company, he moved to Iraq, and then through Syria, Palestine and Egypt.[6] Wojtek copied the other soldiers, drinking beer and smoking even marching alongside them on his hind legs because he saw them do so."

---------------------------

"Wojtek was officially drafted into the Polish Army as a private and was listed among the soldiers of the 22nd Artillery Supply Company. Henryk Zacharewicz and Dymitr Szawlugo were assigned as his caretakers."

"As an enlisted soldier with his own paybook, rank, and serial number, he lived with the other men in tents or in a special wooden crate, which was transported by truck. According to numerous accounts, during the Battle of Monte Cassino, when Wojtek's unit conveyed ammunition, he helped by carrying 100-pound (45-kilogram) crates of 25-pound artillery shells, all without dropping a single one. The bear mimicked the soldiers: when he saw the other soldiers lifting crates, he copied them. The boxes he carried normally required 4 men, and he would stack them onto a truck, or stack the boxes of ammunition onto each other.[9] It was his role in the Battle of Monte Cassino that earned him his promotion to the rank of corporal. In recognition of the bear's popularity, the HQ approved a depiction of a bear carrying an artillery shell as the official emblem of the 22nd Company."

@MtnCreek

How many meth heads you been in a roll around on the ground fight with?

Just praying your security guards arrive before you have to bite into them to cause enough pain to save your own ass.

I have squeezed nuts, hooked their mouth and damn near tore their cheek, and put a thumb in an eyea couple times to save my ass or someone elses.

I promise you they stink in a way that nasty fish sounds appetizing. Between the no bathing and chemicals that mess up their body it is abhorable.

Dang. I need a beer.