• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bear Basin Outfitters

Re: Bear Basin Outfitters

I made a purchase through them on the same deal a while back. Very good people to deal with and a pretty handy financing plan.

Buy with confidence

btw, its no intrest for your first year. Not no payments unless something has changed

They ysed to be GO TO GUYS on scopes.............kinda fell off after a while.
good company though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Great guys to deal with. I bought several things from them.

Way back in the day, before LO was even around, I called them about the new Lupy VX-II, asked a question or two, the response/feedback was a classic case of him wanting to do anything but answer a question from a customer. One word answers and silence was the MO. He lost the sale, and I remembered how I didn't want to treated and applied that to my way of doing business.

I'm waxing nostalgic here. All I can remember back in those days on the web was Bear Basin and SWFA as the optics giants.

+1 for Bear Basin, bought 2 scopes from them. Very happy w/ all aspects of the tranasction. I'd use them again for sure.

Bear Basin is GTG but there are other Dealers here on the Hide that support this site and I now try to deal with those dealers.

They are local for me and even though they are not set up for on site sales they allowed me to look at several demos and spent an appropriate amount of time with me.

I have bought 4 scopes from the going back about 6 years or so and all were fine 3 were SB and one was Swarov. Good service fair price.

My experience with BBO is that they are rude and not completely legit. Caveat Emptor.

My delivey date from them passed, and when called to verify, Bear Basin had not yet shipped. When expedited shipping was requested, they were a bit pissy. I got the shipment, and their customer service message. This was 2 weeks ago.

i have been buying everything from DOug @ Cameraland as of late, couldnt be happier with prices or service

I called them Bear Basin Outfitters this morning and had a discussion on ring heights for my paticual rifle,friendy....the scope price range in which I brought mine,says there were plenty of scope in stock. I made sure that they carried insurance,which they did,when shipping.

I am trying to contact bear basin outfitters now and they have not returned my calls it was on an order placed dec 9th 2013
Then they charged my card for the items then said they had no stock ? I called asked for a refund on the 11th still no credit on my card ? Never had this happen before , what to next call the bank or what , just wanted the stuff or want my money back ?

Sent in from my job that I pay taxes 30%

I used their 1 yr no interest deal they offered a few years ago when I bought my S&B. Process was easy, CS was fine and the scope was in my hands within a week. I set up an automatic payment plan through my online banking service to pay the exact amount over 12 months so as not to incur any finance charges. No issues and I was very happy with the whole deal.

I would use them again in a heartbeat. But that was 2-3 years ago..... no idea how they are now.

They did contact me today and said I would have a tracking number or my card credited
On Monday .

Sent from some where over the rainbow

I've bought S&Bs, Henny's, a Kahles, and an Elcan from Bear Basin over the past few years and they're a perfectly legit outfit, and I will buy from them again. Sure, they can be curt on the phone, boohoo, they're busy. I deal with them via email anyway, as I do with any merchant who is not set up for online ordering.

Good financing options and their prices are GTG!

-very friendly and fast shipping.

I've purchased from them twice and I've been very satisfied!