• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB Bear traditional bow

Wanting To Buy

Thereaper1313

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
Looking for a Bear recurve bow. Preferably a 59 Kodiak but open to other options. 50lbs and up only.
Also looking for leather quiver.

Please don't message me and say look on ebay.

Read your post this morning and shortly there after came across this one over on the campfire. May or may not be something you’re looking for. Good luck with your search either way.

Colt

Reactions: Thereaper1313
Seems like good chance of scam seeing as how this was posted forsale 10min after my post.

I've got an original Fred bear recurve from about 1951 if I remember correctly. I think it is only 45lb draw though. Bought it at a yard sale 20 years ago, no idea what I'm going to do with it. Seems like it might be valuable to someone.

Been shooting traditional bows for over 35 years. These are the two best forums to discuss and buy traditional bows. There’s tons of great options out there.

Been shooting bow since i was about 7, did some local competitions with a recurve as a kid. Then got into compounds for deer hunting. Looking to rekindle some passion for the hunt.
I appreciate this. Looks like it might be the jackpot. Some in my area too