• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bears fans?

I prefer that they move to Arlington and build the giant complex to catch up with the rest of the teams in the league.
Me too, and I think that will be what happens. I just can’t imagine a city council as corrupt and malevolent as chicongo trying to operate a professional football team.

Reactions: Maverick3009
Me too, and I think that will be what happens. I just can’t imagine a city council as corrupt and malevolent as chicongo trying to operate a professional football team.

Besides the obvious fact that they'd run the team into the ground via every poor choice they could make, I'm pretty sure a vast majority of fans would jump ship. I'm all for McCaskey's selling the team, hell I hope for it, however I want them to sell the team to someone competent enough to turn them into a super bowl contender.

Reactions: The D
Besides the obvious fact that they'd run the team into the ground via every poor choice they could make, I'm pretty sure a vast majority of fans would jump ship. I'm all for McCaskey's selling the team, hell I hope for it, however I want them to sell the team to someone competent enough to turn them into a super bowl contender.
It would be so awesome for the team to strike gold and get owners that have some sort of football magic touch. A boy can dream, I guess…

• Haha
Well so much for wishful thinking. Just like that we went from promising to dogshit.
Lol, I completely forgot about the game. Oh well. If we still looked like shit then I’m positive Nagy is gone this off-season and I’ll have the optimism of a new coaching staff to look forward to

Lol, I completely forgot about the game. Oh well. If we still looked like shit then I’m positive Nagy is gone this off-season and I’ll have the optimism of a new coaching staff to look forward to
That's where my head is at right now.

NFL woke criminal class still interesting to you?

Lol, week 2 and the season may as well be over. JT O’Sullivan does great breakdowns every week on his YouTube channel. The breakdowns of the Bears games have been absolutely hilarious. Every play sounds like it’s drawn up by a 12yo that only plays video game football. Definitely worth the time