• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beat Dallas!

There have to be a few Cowboys fans floating around. A glorious day and week ahead indeed.

Given how the Cowboys typically perform overall, beating them is not exactly all that difficult.
They don't care, they are rolling in so much money, you'd think they were paid to loose...

It’s always fun to bask in their tears anyway.

3 things in life are for certain:
Death, taxes, and unwavering hatred for the Cowboys and Patriots.

Reactions: el-wood and nn8734
Philly is making the NYG look like a JV high school team, with shit for starting players. Hell, they got third stringers and reserve squad callups hanging Jones' guts on the sticks.

4B2BFE55-2158-420A-8540-FD8F51EC4533.jpeg
549127DF-4621-4356-B113-EF3D4295590A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
Yep, let’s keep it that way.
Every Dallas fan after the last two Sundays
1577839457853.gif

Given how the Cowboys typically perform overall, beating them is not exactly all that difficult.
They don't care, they are rolling in so much money, you'd think they were paid to loose...
That’s a pathetic truth. I’m a cowboys fan. I’ll scream it. IM A COWBOYS FAN. But man it’s fuckin hard to be one somtimes. At the beginning of the season I was more hopeful than I have been in the last decade. Once again my dreams have been crushed, I think this is how it feels to like the browns or the skins. I don’t talk shit anymore, I just have to accept that my team is second rate. And will always be second rate until we get a new gm and head coach. And I guess ol jerry is gonna have to die before that happens. Then it will probably be his son. Then we will probably be more fucked up.

You think Jason Garett like litterally blow Jerry’s old saggy balls? I mean I’ve put a lot of thought into it, that’s the only reason I can think he still has a job.

You think Jason Garett like litterally blow Jerry’s old saggy balls? I mean I’ve put a lot of thought into it, that’s the only reason I can think he still has a job.

Mike Flaherty GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Whatever it takes.

Jerry and Jason are the leadership that the NFC East needs in Dallas. You go ahead and keep running the doucheboys exactly the same way you have been.

Reactions: Nimothy