• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Beauty in function

Re: Beauty in function

Love the weathered look. Think I may paint one of mine to look like it was used to death hahahaha

I like the way the old rifle looks. Shows some character that way. Great rifle! Definitly a beauty in function.

Nice to see one that's been used as intended rather than just sitting in a safe or shooting at the flat range.

The wear shows some character.It was intended to be used not just setting in a safe looking pretty.

I like it... I've never been too concerned with what my rifles look like.. I don't have safe queens...

My new 6.5CM barrel got a proper break in a couple weeks ago-forgot it was on its bipod in the truck bed and drove up the hill setting up for the TPRC match....screw Tubb's Final Finish-RhinoLiner does a good job
wink.gif

Lookd good, as all "actually used" rifles tend too....

Who makes the rings? I'm looking for some really low rings to mount a 32mm Nightforce on a Rem 700 with pic rail.

Great looking rifle. Thanks, Double L

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Double L</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes the rings? I'm looking for some really low rings to mount a 32mm Nightforce on a Rem 700 with pic rail.

Great looking rifle. Thanks, Double L </div></div>

Yep, Seekins Rings and Base. They are works of art in themselves. It almost pained me to go with a lower quality base for the "Budget Precision" build article. If I have to upgrade it, a Seekins will be going on it as well.

I can't wait until I eventually get the M40A1 project done. That rifle will get the same type of use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">B&C Light Tactical</div></div>

You know with all that wear, it has kind of its own beauty.