• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Beaver Hunting Video (there will be blood)

Deltagunner00

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2011
Central Indiana
Hey Guys and Gals!

A buddy and I took an evening to help out a guy we know try and control the beaver on his property as they kept damming up his driveway.

Fun video to watch if you guys care to take a look!

Thanks for watching!

Reactions: reewik and BCX
We typically barbecue it, most people like it better than barbecue pork, it is a very red meat and super rich but delicious!!!!

In Nebraska it is illegal to shoot beaver, only trapping is legal Unless you get a nuisance permit.

I was just telling my buddy that we should try to make a pulled pork type thing out of it with the beaver meat.

You are right, very red and rich flavor. Good stuff for sure!

Another one of those times a casual conversation could be taken out of context.

Whatcha doing honey?
Oh just chatting with the guys talking about eating some beaver. Lol

Reactions: BCX
Another one of those times a casual conversation could be taken out of context.

Whatcha doing honey?
Oh just chatting with the guys talking about eating some beaver. Lol

Haha!! Exactly! The whole topic is hard to talk about without someone bursting out laughing.

Talk about setting up some jokes.

I hunt Beaver with my Porsche har har

Hey Guys and Gals!

A buddy and I took an evening to help out a guy we know try and control the beaver on his property as they kept damming up his driveway.

Fun video to watch if you guys care to take a look!

Where was this? Looks like spring, kinda.

I've eaten beaver that had been cooked for 8hrs in a slow cooker with some onion soup mix and then picked apart to look like pulled pork. It tasted like roast beef. The only way you could tell the difference was that the cooked meat has a redder appearance then roast beef.

It was very good.

Xdeano