• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Been along time coming

HogsLife

War Machine Leather Works
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2018
    N. Idaho
    Finally got the kit together and all in one place. Dug up my old flight crew checklist with all my ballistic charts etc, and my Mil Dot Master (not the one in the pic) from I went to school with back in the day. Made for a cool addition to the pakage. This build holds that special place. šŸ˜‚

9073398B-22F9-4130-9B50-6CBE82908EFB.jpeg

EFA36B5B-1DF2-44E5-ACCD-C0CB342F89A0.jpeg

0C4EC120-8946-4049-926C-C0BD2F50528F.jpeg

8405AC03-A50B-4DB1-A052-AFB0D6430F96.jpeg

Attachments

• 88485513-6556-4CB3-9A4B-ABF3770F2860.jpeg
      88485513-6556-4CB3-9A4B-ABF3770F2860.jpeg
      529.8 KB · Views: 77
    Reactions: HogsLife
    Damn, thatā€™s sweet brother. Iā€™m working on something similar and hope it turns out half as nice.

• Love
    You donā€™t have another one that you wanna get rid of do you?
    Haha I grabbed that stock off the Hide PX probably 12+ years ago. About 2 years ago I sold it to @m1marty. Fotuntly he be the solidest dude I know and sold it back to me so I could get this build underway finally. That stock has made its rounds .šŸ˜‚

Yeah heā€™s gotta be a good doobie to let you get that one back. I had to ask. I can see it now Iā€™m gonna end up with shiny new stock on a 50year old riflešŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

I've sold enough smears to last me a life time. Won't be any more passing through my hands I'm afraid.
    Iā€™m a patient guy so my quest continues. I can probably hold out for another couple of months until I order a new one. I guess thereā€™s worse things than a shiny new stock but they donā€™t come to mind. I guess I could drop check it a couple times and ride it around in the bed of my truck a while. You know show it some love and that jarhead attention to detail the marines are so famous for. šŸ˜‚

• Love
    Iā€™m a patient guy so my quest continues. I can probably hold out for another couple of months until I order a new one. I guess thereā€™s worse things than a shiny new stock but they donā€™t come to mind. I guess I could drop check it a couple times and ride it around in the bed of my truck a while. You know show it some love and that jarhead attention to detail the marines are so famous for. šŸ˜‚

A1ā€™s take a lot of time and patience man. And some luck. And a willingness to say ā€œIā€™ll take itā€ the minute something pops up regardless of the cost and regardless if you have to whore yourself at your local truck stop to pay for it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So enough talking how does it shoot, we have to know.

havent had a chance yet man. Finally was able to get all my reloading stuff unpacked and moved in after my familyā€™s DDMOW out of the state that will not be namedā€¦ been a busy ass year and a half but wete finally settled in.

Agreed how does that thing shoot?

But Its a bad ass looking rifle. Iā€™m still looking for a smear and a protecto Kaddy. I have an early woodland HTG that will hold me over until I find a smear.
    I like the woodlands, personally.

Very nice platform no doubt good luck with it :) To be a nice guy if you need any work on it I'd be happy to help :) I'll keep this 100 you'd probably not get it back ;) LOL

MIke R.

haha, thanks Mike!