• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Been to WalMart Lately?

Re: Been to WalMart Lately?

for the love of god dude please dont put anymore videos like this on snipershide.....

What the fuck was that!
I cant even put it into words. I need opiates after that.

As Romney would sing: AMERICA the Beautiful. What really is happening to this country, believe it or not these people preocreate and VOTE.

Every day is Halloween at Walmart! I love the Walmartians song. Ha Ha. I'm going to go to Walmart just to laugh and look.

The only thing better than going to Walmart is going to Walmart at 2 AM!

makes the rocky horror picture show look like the local televised sunday morning service for shut ins.

walmart is great for dating though:

i generally like to hang out in the health and beauty aid section - just to see what they got.

if it looks harmless, follow them to the golden corral and play your cards right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazybrit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get in, get my bulk .22 and bulk 12ga and get out of there quick!!! </div></div>

Agreed.

emoticons23.gif

God save us from the Gypsies!

Going to Walmart is like watching Jerry Springer, it makes you feel good about your own crappy life.

My wife took the kids there the other day to pick up a gift for a birthday party my 8y.o. daughter was going to that afternoon. So they leave the store and there is a midget near the front door smoking a cigarette. Apparently my 4y.o. son had never seen a midget before......."MOM LOOK AT THAT LITTLE GUY!!!MOM LOOK, LOOK AT THAT LITTLE GUY!!! Face-palm, yes son, get in the car.