• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Beer?

Re: Beer?

Beer provides vital extra calories, but more importantly, helps me blow off steam. It's also easier to eat a whole pizza after drinking it.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slippery_Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beer provides vital extra calories, but more importantly, helps me blow off steam. It's also easier to eat a whole pizza after drinking it.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Yup. And you gotta look at that in a circular way. If you continue to drink after eating the pizza there's a good chance the pizza and beer will come back up thereby not smacking you with those calories. See some people say just drink a bit to stay in shape. I say drink a case!

Wow; I've drank beer and trained for over forty years and never even came close to a gymnist that looks like your post. Share the secret Bro!!!

john - keep doing what you've been doing! if you're not training up for something, what's the point in worrying about a few cold ones...i like to workout too, but like you, i also like to throw back a few...enjoy!!!