• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beiber Ver. 2.0

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Well since Vjjpunisher's Beiber build turned out so darned good, I just had to see what I could come up with. Since I have shrugged off pretty much everything but the mighty Savage, this one is built on a Savage action. McRee Precision folding chassis. Ops Inc 3rd model 30 cal. suppressor. 10 twist Shilen 16" barrel. Flip-up back up iron sights the rear sight is stored in the stock pack and once the scope is removed it can be installed on the pic rail. HDMR with G2 reticle. Without further ado.....Here she is:

Beiber21.jpg

Beiber24.jpg

Beiber22.jpg

Beiber23.jpg

Re: Beiber Ver. 2.0

i was there when moon gave birth to this little guy, its a fucking awsome rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that Lapua drinking water out of the toilet?
grin.gif
</div></div>

Sho nuff....he knows where the cool drinks are....

Badassed for sure. Look forward to squirting on this one.

Zeroed the scope just now. Upper right shot was the first shot after boresighting. Subsequent shots were a mix of some 208 A-Max loads I had left over from another gun and some Southwest 155 Scenar loads. There was a .1 mil adjustment in there somewhere after I got in the red also. But if I had to guess there are probably 12-15 shots in that group. Seems to shoot pretty good. Scenars were 1.7 mils to 425 and 208's were 2.5.

target0001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a mil? </div></div>
Its where they make flour.