• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Beligerants?"

Hookdown

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
Conroe, TX
Frank? Anyone? ...know why most all avatars now have "Beligerants" in a blue box under our avatar photo? And what does it mean? Seems like it just happened very recently. Did I miss a memo? Lol.

Means you are a full member, a Hessian is someone who paid for “sale access” (red box). They’ve indicated that titles are subject to change it is a feature in the software they are playing with.

WHO"S COMPLAINING? Please stop reading things that aren't there. It's very simple. A few days ago, I noticed something on my avatar that was different from the day before. Being that it was on MY avatar, it supposedly pertains to or reflects on me. Pardon me for observing it and wanting to know what it meant. It was not a word you see every day or who's meaning is obvious, "Belligerents." I didn't immediately start a thread. I looked around the forum and saw that the same word was on many people's avatar. That seemed new. Then I looked through a bunch of forum topics to see if some announcement/ explanation had been made, or if someone had already started a thread on it. I didn't see anything, so I asked the question. How anyone could get upset about that or consider that a "complaint" is beyond me. Geeeeeeez…..

Relax , Francis. It wasn't directed at you. You were just the conduit to poke at Frank.

Also, please consider The German is actually German, and therefore jusy the fact that he commented in a smart ass fashion means he is the funniest German I know of besides Daniel Tosh. (And I'm married to a German, so I known what I speak of!)

It's all light hearted....

You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff... I'll kill ya. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me... I'll kill ya.

I like it when you get that ? in your eyes

Reactions: bucklowery
All the German I learned was from watching reruns of Hogans Heroes... Raus! Raus! Dummkopf!

FNG question:

If the blue "Belligerents" box indicates a full member, what is the "Minuteman" box?

I don't post much, mostly I just lurk and try to absorb all the knowledge that I can. Just started with long range shooting last month. I wonder what mine says?

Is there a pill you can take?

It doesn't seem like there is a timeline or contribution that changes it, once a 2 pump chump, always a 2 pump chump!

Last edited:
Relax , Francis. It wasn't directed at you. You were just the conduit to poke at Frank.

Also, please consider The German is actually German, and therefore jusy the fact that he commented in a smart ass fashion means he is the funniest German I know of besides Daniel Tosh. (And I'm married to a German, so I known what I speak of!)

It's all light hearted....

Daniel Tosh is from Alabama I'm pretty sure.

Daniel Tosh is from Alabama I'm pretty sure.

He was born in West Germany and grew up in Florida. Not sure if one or both of his parents are American, but I'll take it with the " close enough" clause :)

Does anyone know the actual criteria for losing your "Minuteman" cherry?

I asked @Tucker301 don't think he knew or cared ?

He was born in West Germany and grew up in Florida. Not sure if one or both of his parents are American, but I'll take it with the " close enough" clause :)

Wait a minute.

I was born in West Germany and eventually in my mid 20s ended up in Florida.

Maybe I’m Daniel Tosh....

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and FatBoy