• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bell&carson bi-pod?

The Punisher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2010
Elkin, NC
My bell&carson stock is flat on the bottom and want a bi-pod that mounts up flush against it.....who makes one?

Re: bell&carson bi-pod?

dudes......it gets a bit problematic .....mounting a precision device to a canoe oar......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh for fucks sakes...........................R E A L L Y !!!! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">BOLTRIPPER</span> -- You just made MTdew squirt from my nose..
laugh.gif
blush.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dudes......it gets a bit problematic .....mounting a precision device to a canoe oar...... </div></div>
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

The bolt strikes again! Laffin!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Punisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeez, all I did is ask a ? ..... </div></div>

No wories, I also have a couple of B&C stocks that are flat on the bottom.
Just put the Bipod on and tighten it down real well or it may slide around a little.
If that bothers you, you may have to think up a way to keep it in place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Punisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeez, all I did is ask a ? ..... </div></div>

Heck, everyone gets their balls busted here once in a while...........you have to admit he is funny!

Punisher,
Don't worry, it happens, so don't take it personal. Welcome to the Hide. Sorry for adding to the torment, but the I just couldn't get that picture out of my mind.

Canoe-Scope.jpg