• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Belly guns that sneak past security

Krugermeier

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2022
Carolinas
Getting a firearm into establishments that pat you down upon entering - but no metal detector. The only thing I’ve been able to think of is having something in your shoe. The .22lr Lifecard would work, and maybe the Seecamp LWS .32acp.

A revolver would be preferable belly gun but seemingly just too large.

IMG_9583.jpeg
IMG_9584.jpeg

Saw a video on a folding 4 shot 22WMR revolver the other day ,ammo land iirc , very compact and the grip was quite large for that type of firearm , can't remember the brand .it was American made and they didn't list a price , looked like something you could hide in a boot .

Saw a video on a folding 4 shot 22WMR revolver the other day ,ammo land iirc , very compact and the grip was quite large for that type of firearm , can't remember the brand .it was American made and they didn't list a price , looked like something you could hide in a boot .
Standard Manufacturing Switchgun

I like this better than the lifecard, but I wish I could see how much thicker it is. If we are going the revolver route, it seems the NAA mini revolvers would be the best choice?

IMG_9586.jpeg

If the establishment does not want firearms, why not respect the wishes of the owner(s) instead of trying to sneak one in?

Anything very small in a holster with a deep carry clip clipped inside your underwear waist band below your pants line. Wear a decent size belt buckle. Nobody is going to grab your dick patting you down and if they get close you #WTFBRO. Wont think twice about the metal detector wand going off there with the belt buckle. Works like a charm.

Seecamp carries nicely.

I've worked in private security of over a decade....any place that's going to pat you down is also going to wand you.

You aren't getting a life card through.. life cards suck balls anyway.

If you check GunBroker, Glock did a run of of Glock 7s for some agency work a while back that have trickled onto the civilian market...they go for a premium though, usually more than most people make in a month.
I had completely forgotten about Die Hard 2…lol nice one.

I try not to go places that require a pat down. However if I absolutely have to go to such an establishment neither myself or my support will be patted down.
I'd have to be forced into an extraction situation or something similar to willingly visit such a place.

I’ve walked through plenty of metal detectors with a pocket knife, and i’ve (accidentally) flown across the country with a full size buck knife in my carry on. But god save us if i try to walk through the same metal detector with a belt on.

I’ve walked through plenty of metal detectors with a pocket knife, and i’ve (accidentally) flown across the country with a full size buck knife in my carry on. But god save us if i try to walk through the same metal detector with a belt on.

It's a buck, they forgot to put steel in the knife.... 🤣

The plastic "knuckles" with spikes are way easier to go unnoticed as a keychain. Would be much easier to go hands on in a crowd without hitting everything and everyone around you. The ones my wife picked up are hard, sharp plastic that look like a cats head. So they're just innocent decorations until you slip your fingers in the eye holes and the ears become a nice advantage.

Only time I ever go naked is to concerts, and not the old people type with seating. So I'm either open enough to be able to get away from the situation (avoidance is best in our current legal system), or I'm going to be pinned into arms reach where a gun is not very effective. A few gut punches with a the spikes are going to take the fight out and allow escape, or a good throat punch will put someone down.

Somewhat of an incriminating question, isn't it? I think if I've figured out the answer, how to best sneak a gun into a secured area, probably best to keep that to myself. As compared to a widely read internet forum.

Reactions: lash
Have fun finding my mouse gun in my prison pocket.
Even if I was 99% sure you had a plinker up there, I wouldn't go searching for it. Yeah, someone might get shot, but if you're going to put yourself through the discomfort of cramming a .25acp up your poop chute he probably deserves it anyway.

You win.

• Haha
Reactions: 021411