• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benefits of Atlas Bipod in a PRS match

mikeg1005

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2010
Not comparing an Atlas to a Harris... that topics been discussed to death haha. In an actual PRS match, when you're on the clock... what stages/obstacles/situations are there that an Atlas bipod performs better on than a Harris? I'm seeing a lot of people talk about the leg adjustability of an Atlas but when applied to reality you'd spend a boatload of time trying to get it setup vs. just shooting off a bag or settling for a normal bipod position.

Atlas has leg extensions available. So you can use your regular Atlas like it's a Double-pull Ckye-Pod for extra height when you need it (kinda). It only takes about two minutes to pop the feet off and snap in the extensions before a stage. I've used mine a few times this year. Can't do that with a Harris.

Reactions: FNG1001
Not comparing an Atlas to a Harris... that topics been discussed to death haha. In an actual PRS match, when you're on the clock... what stages/obstacles/situations are there that an Atlas bipod performs better on than a Harris? I'm seeing a lot of people talk about the leg adjustability of an Atlas but when applied to reality you'd spend a boatload of time trying to get it setup vs. just shooting off a bag or settling for a normal bipod position.
atlas is built like a tank, and very versatile. can be shaped to find a stable shooting position very easily.

Also, with a PSR bipod, you have the ability to pan between targets and not have to reset the legs.