• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Benelli M1 super 90

jcochran

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2009
Montana
I'd like to put a pistol grip stock on a Benelli M1. I heard that the M3 and M1 are compatible. Is this true? Does anyone know where to get the best deal on one?

Re: Benelli M1 super 90

Yes, the M1 and M3 are indeed compatible. I do not know where you can get the stocks a discounted price. You might try the WTS forum and ask. I am sure some folks on the hide here would sell and or/trade ya for the regular butt stock.

I would head over to the Benelli forums. I have old school M1's and M3's and parts are getting harder and harder to find.

Thanks judgedelta, but I'm looking for a factory stock. Still looking.

You need to be careful, some Benelli M1 fall under 922r, that means no pistol grip and a mag that holds more than 5 rounds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to be careful, some Benelli M1 fall under 922r, that means no pistol grip and a mag that holds more than 5 rounds </div></div>

...without increasing your US parts count accordingly!