• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Benelli mag extension?

coyotewillie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
NE
I've got a Benelli M1 Super 90 with a 21" bbl that I was thinking about putting a magazine extension on. I've seen several different brands...Benelli, Carlson, Lancer etc. Any big differences in them besides price? Any to stay away from?

Im a big fan of the Nordic Components extensions. The 5B tube should end up close to flush with the end of your barrel. You do need to buy the extension nut and tube separately so keep that in mind if you order.

Reactions: jd138
I have a Nordic Components mag extension on my Benelli M2. NC is the most common for all the multi-gun guys.

Lancer also makes one, its pretty nice. I have the NC one on my Benelli and a Lancer on a Remington 870. I like both and have had 0 issues with them. If I had to do it over again I would get the Lancer for both, only because I like the carbon fiber look.

I'd second Nordic. Roth is an option as well, but that swaps out the whole magazine.