• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benghazi Starting to Boil

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Reilly knocked it out of the park last night. We've reached a monumental low in our development as a society :-(

Gen. Hamm (who was in the white house on 9/11), billary, most of congress and obongo should face the firing squad for treason! Along with the lame stream media for being complicit ;-)

Rush just said that Boehner appointed a special committee to investigate. Trey Gowdy is going to head it ;-) This is going to get good! ;-)

Rush just said that Boehner appointed a special committee to investigate. Trey Gowdy is going to head it ;-) This is going to get good! ;-)

I respectfully disagree. I hope I'm wrong, but we've seen this song and dance before. All that will be accomplished is more meetings, more obfuscation, lies, half truths and misdirection leading to theories that get turned to politics, name calling and finger pointing. They'll pound this a bit more till the next time Justin Beiber gets arrested.

I submit they have had the ability, resources and information to have put Hillary and Obama to pasture long ago. No one seems to care to ask obvious questions that get to the heart of the matter…and there is a reason for that, but you can't know what it is because of "National Security". Why didn't they have more security? Forget that question. What were they doing in Benghazi, away from the security of the Embassy, on the eve of one of the biggest Muslim holidays ever? (with a whole lot less security than they had asked for) They knew the count, they weren't clueless, they were on a mission.

No, we won't get justice…those who died won't get justice…they'll be lucky to get lip service. I like Gowdy. He's a Spitfire, but he's just for show. They parade him out to give a good speech while all the gang stands behind him and snickers at his jabs at the Dems. They all give high fives after the cameras are off. But then what?! Does anyone go to jail, get fired, heck no-one even gets censured! At best Gowdy will make talking points on O'reilly, that misogynistic creep. People died in harms way, that's what happens in WARFARE. But I forgot…we weren't at war were we? That would have taken an act of Congress.
This country is so desirous for truth and justice that they tolerate the idea of the lady responsible for the death of 4 people being considered as a Presidential candidate. But "what difference does it make?"

Sorry, had to vent. Pass the popcorn, enjoy the show, because thats all it will be. I'm sure the networks will love it.

Its all good right…We're getting a special SELECT Committee to investigate…and ITS ONLY BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF!!

You have to ask, whether its time for another "Sir, No Sir"

Last edited:
This can only be good if one of two things happens. An impeachment or knocks Hillary out of the 16 race? Anything and I mean anything else is pointless.

Trey Gowdy is a first rate pit bull prosecutor, but despite subpoenas the adm. will try to run out the clock with court resistance to subpoenas, calling for national security decisions by the courts, and claims for executive privilege. Without the media behind this, as they were with Watergate, the perps. will skate away at the end of the term..Afterall they held out so far for 2 years..what is 2 more?

And to thing that _________ who made all the statements about ___________zi wants to _____ for the position of ______. I have to ask how anyone who supposedly has suffered a TBI can actually remember anything to ____ for the _____ing office of _________. She seems to think that forgetting important stuff about ________zi and saying it doesn;t matter will get ___ _________!

Dammit! WTF keeps redacting my posts!

Remember Iran Contra affair? This administration has done nothing new other than not get caught red handed. What were all those guys doing there? We hear about the 4 that died but there were over a hundred people there. None of them identified and none of them interviewed. Draw your own conclusions cuz we will prob never know what was really going on.

Remember Iran Contra affair? This administration has done nothing new other than not get caught red handed. What were all those guys doing there? We hear about the 4 that died but there were over a hundred people there. None of them identified and none of them interviewed. Draw your own conclusions cuz we will prob never know what was really going on.

I recall originally that the CIA was running a large op to try to interdict weapons from getting into the wrong hands after the fall of the government (surface-to-air missiles primarily). The thought was that presence of the embassy staff would make the CIA guys stand out less.

Hate to say it , Gowdy a good guy but one amongst 500+ lying thieving bastards. I'd rather see them investigate the IRS thing with subpena powers. In reality this was some kind of intel op, the 4 guys got killed because the admin didn't want headlines right before an election, politicians hanging those on the ground out to die for political expedience is nothing new, tragic though. The IRS thing is new and a greater threat to our country, at least on the scale that has been reported.

The Kabuki dance continues.

Not being political just calling it as I see it.

Last edited:

Everyone involved should be in handcuffs. After all, they have been forced to admit they knew it was coming and they were suppose to say it was a backlash in response to some anti Arab movie that no one has ever seen. Bottom line is Americans died, got no help from this administration.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree.

What were they doing in Benghazi, away from the security of the Embassy, on the eve of one of the biggest Muslim holidays ever? (with a whole lot less security than they had asked for) They knew the count, they weren't clueless, they were on a mission.

Back at Ya. I think this time will be different. Too much going against 'em. Hiding survivors so they can't talk should be enough to sink the ship.

Beck (I know most hate him as much as y'all do me;-) ) came out within days saying we were running arms to Syria thru Turkey. He has Seals in his security team and I suspect they have ways to get the scoop from folks on the ground there.

It was all fine and good until Judicial Watch got the courts involved. Now Boehner and McCain have no choice! ;-)

I contend that no reinforcements were sent because they knew that some of the antiaircraft munitions were still in Benghazi and it would be a disaster. :-(

I don't like extremist views on my TV, either pro or con whoever is in the current spotlight. I give Fox kudos for keeping the spotlight on the elephant in the room, but with a biased DOJ and a packed SCOTUS, they are all pissing into the wind, and the only thing I see happening is more political posturing and mealy mouthed flip-offs emanating from Congress and Penn Ave.

I think that anyone trusting the news media, any news media, at face value is more a part of the big problem, and not part of the solution.

Greg

A select committee with Troy Gowdy serving as chairman is interesting. There are also murmurs that the IRS scandal may also get a select committee.

One thing they, Congress, needs to consider is if they fail to find those responsible and hold them accountable there will be significant consequences. What those consequences will be is anyone's guess, but I can guarantee that any and all of them will be completely unintended/unforseen.

Thanks for making my point about societal low Greg. A man that speaks the truth with conviction is now labeled an extremist! What a sad time we live in.

The Great thing about this is the doj and scotus will be bypassed ;-)

Excellent video synopsis.

The questions Gowdy asks with his cadre of sniveling cohorts, should have been asked by every one in congress and done so everyday until answers provided or he'll freezes over.

Jj...it started many ages before 1979

"All we are getting is confusion about who we are..." Beck

A nation that stands for nothing, will Fall for anything.

The fundamental transformation didn't begin with Barry, but has accelerated and become more open. Barry talks of lines being drawn and crossed. Well boys and girls of the US Congress, executive, judicial. Y'all have crossed the lines of the God fearing liberty loving American patriot. Forced extortion of hard earned wages to finance your corrupt existence and foreign policy where you play at war while denying the existence of it is no longer something we will tolerate. America is Bunkerville. You have identified us as the enemy and I am glad to be counted among those who at least stand for something! And if that makes me the domestic extremist terrorist Mr Reid....Molon Labe. They want to blame us and make us the bad guys for calling out their corruption? You okay with that America? Do you think by letting this blow over it gets better? The lines are surely being drawn but they are the ones doing the demarcating. Mr/Mrs active or retired LEO or Mil, choose this day. Did/do your comrades die for corruption. Does your service enable that corruption to continue. Those are hard questions and ones that will evoke strong feelings but they must be considered. I'm so very grateful to my countrymen who sacrifice so much to serve, but we're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

...enough for now. Probably more than enough to get me considered for a visit by the suits. I'll post back and let u know how that goes;) and if I don't post back- well somebody call the Rutherford institute please and have them track me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.