• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara 8-40 base

mheimer_45

Life’s tougher if your stupid
Minuteman
May 19, 2013
NW Kansas
Hello y’all. I’ve got a Bergara premier pro on the way and it says it has 8-40 screws for the optics rail. Can I use any Remington compatible bases with 8-40? I’ve always used EGW’s on my Howa’s. Does EGW make one for the Bergara?

Thanks in advance.

Same. I used a Remington 700 LA base with 8-40 screws on my Premier Approach and have had zero issues. Your SA will have no problems either.

I used the Area419 Rem700 base on my HMR Pro and it worked fine. The screws did loosen up twice, so I had to use blue thread locker. Proper torque was used each time

Hello y’all. I’ve got a Bergara premier pro on the way and it says it has 8-40 screws for the optics rail. Can I use any Remington compatible bases with 8-40? I’ve always used EGW’s on my Howa’s. Does EGW make one for the Bergara?

Thanks in advance.
EGW is super fast to respond to emailed questions, I have never had an issue with their customer service, even when it was my mistake

Reactions: alcap