• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara B14 Carbon fiber...where

nakoa01

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Looking for one but ao far i have yet to see or read about one. Must have. If anybody knows of a shop that has the carbon fiber in stock pleaae shoot me a message

Bergara said around March on one of the Shot Show 2020 videos. I have one on pre-order from Brownells. That should give me enough time to save up once the bill comes due ;-). I'll let you know when it ships.

Bergara said around March on one of the Shot Show 2020 videos. I have one on pre-order from Brownells. That should give me enough time to save up once the bill comes due ;-). I'll let you know when it ships.
Is that the estimation Brownells gave as well?

Is that the estimation Brownells gave as well?

Unfortunately, Brownells only lists it as a pre-order and the invoice does not include an estimated ship date. I'm hoping that Bergara was correct in their shipping estimates. Again, I'll keep you posted when things change.

I'd wait to see how they shoot before buying. The CF barrels on the BXR aren't known for their accuracy. Hopefully these will be better.

Reactions: nakoa01