• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B14 Trainer 22LR barreled actions steel and carbon barrels

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings,

Got a shipment of Bergara B14 Trainers barreled actions in 22LR at the shop today. The barrels are all 18". They come with triggers and bottom metal and a mag, just add a stock.

We are doing steel barreled actions for $689 shipped, and $779 shipped for carbon.

If you want one, let me know.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Greetings,

Got a shipment of Bergara B14 Trainers barreled actions in 22LR at the shop today. The barrels are all 18". They come with triggers and bottom metal and a mag, just add a stock.

We are doing steel barreled actions for $689 shipped, and $779 shipped for carbon.

If you want one, let me know.

Jeremy
605-878-4867
Are these the B14-R Bolt action? How much are extra mags?

DO they make a left handed version yet? Or do you know if they have any plans to make one?

Thanks in advance

Any update when you guys will get more of the b14r barreled actions? Looking for one in steel, since i will cerakote.

I’m going to have a keep an eye on this, since a barreled action would save me a few buck towards an other MPA chassis