• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bergara B14 Wilderness Ridge SA stock and bottom metal - R700SA - $150 shipped

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I have a like new takeoff stock from a B14 Wilderness Ridge. This is the lightweight one with aluminum pillars and the factory cerakote camo. It will come with the complete hinged floorplate bottom metal (308 size calibers) and action screws. I am not 100% sure on the barrel channel, but it looks to accommodate something similar to a 3b. You can check Bergara's website to confirm that.

$150 shipped. Paypal or Venmo preferred on this one. $125 if you just want the complete bottom metal with action screws. (Stock not available separate from the BM).

6C29F07C-742B-4F51-8B14-5C8A22A1671B.jpeg

Hey, my scale is toast so I don’t have a good way to weight it unfortunately.

So it’s $150 shipped with btm metal? Can I get a pic of the barrel Chanel plz as I’m going to have to open it up for the #6 hmr barrel