• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B14R barreled action & complete rifle.

In stock ready to ship (1-23-22: 4:30pm CST):

(3) RH Steel BA
(1) RH CF BA
(1) RH CF complete
(1) RH BMR Steel complete
(1) RH CF complete

Shoot me a txt if interested. Pricing in the 1st post on this thread.

Rich
217-855-0016
I sent a text about a complete L H steel

Reactions: A&8's
Inventory update 3-2-22: 7:15pm CST:

We just got a rather larger shipment of B14R's in:

Keep in mind, we have a "pre-oreder" list that takes precedence.

What we got in today:

ALL RIGHT HAND!!!!!

(61) B14R Steel barreled Actions

(14) B14R Steel Complete rifles

(1) B14R CF Barreled action

(2) BMR Steel complete

(3) BMR CF Steel Complete

PLEASE refer to the OP for ordering and pre-order info!;

Last edited:
Thanks Rich for great service!

Mine just arrived - got it in the chassis yesterday, need to get it to the range to sight it in and start some ammo testing. Interesting finding: The manual says the trigger is adjustable between 2.8 and 4.4 lbs. Mine arrived with the adjustment screw so loose it was about to fall out, and it comes out at 2.25 lbs without the screw. Not sure if that will change as it get it broken in but for now I'm going to leave the trigger alone.

Attachments

• B14R pic.jpeg
    B14R pic.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Love
OK guys. Sorry for the long hiatus on The Hide. I recently retired from my real job. When "they" say, 'you'll be busier after you retire. They wasn't shitting. 20years worth of not enough hrs has really taken a toll on my farm. I've been mowing, what seems like, non-stop since I retired 2nd week of Mar.

Anyway, I have several LH (yes, I said Left Hand) complete B14R's coming June 21 (no ETA on the LH BA's.) I have text those on my pre-list. Of course, they'll take priority. However, if anyone is interested shoot me a text and I'll put you on the pre-oreder list. You never know, someone ahead of you may cancel.

Below is what I currently have in stock (along with the incoming June 21.):

(6) RH Steel BA's
(1) RH CF BA
(15) LH Steel complete rifles
(5) LH CF complete rifles.

Please refer to OP for ordering info:

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...ed-action-complete-rifle.7042113/post-9036450

Just an FYI. prices will go up, approx., $2.50, per gun, effective Jan 01, 2023.

From UPS:

The following changes will take effect on December 27, 2022:

The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International will increase an average net 6.9%.
UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico will increase an average net 6.2%.

Rich

Just an FYI. prices will go up, approx., $2.50, per gun, effective Jan 01, 2023.

From UPS:

The following changes will take effect on December 27, 2022:

The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International will increase an average net 6.9%.
UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico will increase an average net 6.2%.

Rich
I need a right hand BA in steel. Could you shoot me a line.

Shoot me a text:

217-855-Zero 0 16

Thanks,
Rich
Hello Sir,
I’m on your list for the Bergarara B14r, right hand in steel. Not sure where I stand on the list but just heard it’s doubtful Bergara will be making any shipments to the US this year.
Have you heard anything about that or received an actual eta concerning back orders from them.
Thank you
Raymond Hawkins
(704) 239-0654

Hello Sir,
I’m on your list for the Bergarara B14r, right hand in steel. Not sure where I stand on the list but just heard it’s doubtful Bergara will be making any shipments to the US this year.
Have you heard anything about that or received an actual eta concerning back orders from them.
Thank you
Raymond Hawkins
(704) 239-0654

I have not heard anything like that. Although, I haven't spoke to my rep for a week or so. I'll see what I can find out!

Sorry guys, since I retired from my "real" job in April, I have been busier than I was while still working. Albeit, a lot of that is due to fishing. lol Also, I took up a new sport of ELR. WOW! That is an addicting thing. Shooting past 2K yards is a challenge. Thankfully, my shooting partner is in the top 5 of the King of 1 Mile.

Below is my current inventory:

(9) Right hand Steel Barreled actions
(6) Left hand steel BA
(2) LH carbon Fiber BA
(1) LH Steel complete rifle
(1) RH steel complete rifle in 17HMR

As always, it is best to shoot me a text, as I don't get on here too often.

Pricing may be found >>>>>HERE<<<<

Merry Christmas,
Rich
217-855-001six

Just got my RH, Steel BA in .22 last week. Very easy transaction. Thanks Rich!

Just got my new LH steel BA in. Can confirm the seller is legit and ships quick. Very smooth deal, and I can't wait to build this thing out.