• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bergara B14r Complete Setup

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Selling my B14r, because it's responsible for me getting all the way in the money pit that is long-range precision. Seriously, I've owned this for less than a year, and it's taught me more about shooting and piqued my interest in the sport more than any other item in my safe. I love this rifle but I now have to downsize to support the habit here (i.e., I just bought a Vudoo).

It's been well cared for, lives in a safe in dry Colorado, and I'd estimate has about 1,000 rounds through it--all SK RM/LRM, some Eley, some Aguilla Target Competition. It really likes the SK Rifle Match/red box, and even with this nut behind the bolt, with that ammo it makes ragged holes at 50 all day long, and sub-MOA at 100, and I don't even know what I'm doing.

Bergara B14r 22lr
  • 18" carbon-wrapped threaded barrel
  • Stock HMR (Rem700 pattern) chassis with all LOP spacers
  • Seekins 30 MOA rail
  • Harris Bipod with the larger lever for locking down the tilt
  • Two mags, one with the A&J Sporting 2-round extension (so, one 10- and one 12-round mag)
  • Area 419 bolt knob; will include the stock Bergara one too
Price: $850 shipped to your FFL who gladly accepts items from non-FFLs.
Payable via PayPal FF (no notes, please) or Venmo

NOTE:
I also have a Vortex Diamondback Tactical (6-24x50, EBR 2-C Mil) that I used initially with this rifle, I could include that for another $250. I do not have any extra 30mm rings here, but for just over a grand, you would have a complete precision rimfire setup, just add rings (Vortex precision rings can be had on Amazon for $70).

I no longer have the original box for the rifle because I am an idiot, but TBH I never thought I'd sell this, I love it so much. I just have no room for it in the safe and my wallet seems to have eaten all my money. Fear not, it will be packed very well.

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpegIMG_1095.jpegIMG_1094.jpegIMG_1093.jpegIMG_1099.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpeg
    IMG_1100.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Not saving that box is NOT an idiot move!! HAHAHA
I had saved boxes for everything for almost 20 years. Then I moved. Those rifle boxes wouldn't hold the rifle with all of the ancillary equipment and I wasn't about to take all that crap off every firearm. Besides, I have pelican and other cases and bags for everything. I tossed an entire pickup (with canopy) stacked to the gills at the local landfill. No regrets.
Good luck with sale...that's a heckuva deal right there.

• Haha
Reactions: rpg777
Not saving that box is NOT an idiot move!! HAHAHA
I had saved boxes for everything for almost 20 years. Then I moved. Those rifle boxes wouldn't hold the rifle with all of the ancillary equipment and I wasn't about to take all that crap off every firearm. Besides, I have pelican and other cases and bags for everything. I tossed an entire pickup (with canopy) stacked to the gills at the local landfill. No regrets.
Good luck with sale...that's a heckuva deal right there.

Haha, yeah this was my exact dilemma. I had a bunch of boxes and I was moving, and the Bergara box especially wouldn't hold the rifle anymore unless I took the scope off, so into the trash it went. But now that I'm looking to sell (and probably ship) the rifle only, I do still wish I had it. But yeah, even after dumping a lot of packaging, my truck was packed to the gills with all the good stuff when I moved! =) Since moving, I've yet to toss out a single box lol.

Thanks, I think it's a good price. We shall see...