• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara B14R magazines

ggreen57

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2020
I just picked up my B14R steel barrel rifle today. Excited to say the least. As you guys know it comes with one mag. Seems like everyone is out of stock. Does anybody know who might have any in stock. I'd like to have at least four. Thanks.

Thanks, I will check them out.
Went to their website and only Bergara mags they show are for the BXR and centerfire.

Last edited:
Got mine from grabagun, they seem to go in and out of stock but can grab a few if you are patient.

I got an email a day or two ago, from BPIGuns.com I signed up on their notify me of when they were in stock.. they had them but were more than what I paid from grabagun..

just signup for the notification and you’ll snag some sooner or later. They are hard to find for sure..

I got a shipping notice from Bergara. My 3 mags will be here Monday if USPS doesn't screw up.