• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara B14r scope rail

jsimonh

Minuteman
Feb 4, 2011
Altus, Oklahoma
I'm still waiting on my BA to show up but I just recieved the 30moa Seekins rail I ordered for it. I didn't realize the Seekins had the "recoil" lug on the forward side. Does anyone know if this rail will even work? I'm sure I could get it to work one way or the other, but I may just return it if its gonna be a pain in the ass. Ive looked at several pics, and it looks promising but hard to tell for sure.

I'm still waiting on my BA to show up but I just recieved the 30moa Seekins rail I ordered for it. I didn't realize the Seekins had the "recoil" lug on the forward side. Does anyone know if this rail will even work? I'm sure I could get it to work one way or the other, but I may just return it if its gonna be a pain in the ass. Ive looked at several pics, and it looks promising but hard to tell for sure.
I put a weaver that has a lug on mine and it works just fine. I took it off my Remington 700.

Reactions: jsimonh

That should work extremely well.the lugs will set behind the front top cut of the receiver.Make sure you got the right screws with it.Mine came with the wrong screws with it,i call seekins and they will ship me a replacement super good customer service.

The one I bought is the 6-48 screws. Figured that would be right as its the most common rem 700 size. What is the correct size?

Last edited:
They're #6 screws.

The lug should be fine, as far as I can tell, the front opening of the reciever is where it would be, just lots of extra meat in the back where the lugs are.

The one I bought is the 6-40 screws. Figured that would be right as its the most common rem 700 size. What is the correct size?

6-48 sir i will let you know when i receive my new replacement screws from seekins.

I ordered the EGW 40moa with the 6-48 screws mounts and works beautifully.. I’m kinda wishing I did the 50moa instead