• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara BMR

bsekf

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2019
Any idea when they will be available?

Handled the steel and carbon BMR at the Bergara tent at NRL22 Nationals. Its pretty much exactly what I thought it would be.

Will be interesting to see where and how they pan out group-wise.

Handled the steel and carbon BMR at the Bergara tent at NRL22 Nationals. Its pretty much exactly what I thought it would be.

Will be interesting to see where and how they pan out group-wise.
What did you think it would be? Can you elaborate on your experience?

Does the 700 trigger "drop" in, or does it take some fiddling. Is the scope rail removable?

Bill

Does the 700 trigger "drop" in, or does it take some fiddling. Is the scope rail removable?

Bill
Since its a 700 trigger pack....I'm sure its not an issue to get installed. Taking a file or a dremel to minor clearance a stock isn't hard or deal breaker in a community that is willing to pay $300 for a trigger.

I wasn't about to ask the bergara rep for a set of tools so I could take his display rifle apart next to a corn field.

I dont recall their being a rail on the display guns. I will look at google images of the BMR and see if their are inages of it with and without a rail. Should be easy enough.

25 seconds later....it has screw holes.

Removeable.
Screenshot_20210606-120441_Chrome.jpg

Thanks, Now we sit back and wait for them to arrive.