• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara BXR Magazine Insertion Troubles?

blackops01

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2022
Clarkston
I heard that the Bergara magazines are crap, so I ended up buying some Ruger 10, 15 and 25 round magazines. As well as picked up Tandemkross Double Cross and Triple Cross just to see what they were all about.
The thing is, should I be having so much trouble inserting the magazines where it takes 2 hands to manipulate and even at times it will not lock in place at all? So far the only magazine that seems to insert fairly easy is the Bergara one.
I cannot get the Ruger 15 or 25 round magazines to even seat properly and does nor properly latch into place. The Tandemcross and the Ruger BX10 I can get them to latch but it is a struggle to get them to insert and latch. But since the Bergara one seems to insert and latch decently (a little effort but not like the others),
So not sure what is going on or if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks