• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara fans here is another option

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
photo77222.jpgphoto77223.jpg

Another option for the Bergara rifles is my TAC-8 style of fluting. Check it out. This is available now!

Paul

www.proprecisionrifles.com

Very interested in this! Also want to know about time- hunting season is upon us and I might have to wait until the season ends

Are you still fluteing bolts?

Dale,

Yes, still fluting bolts every day. Sorry for the delay guys. For some reason I did not get a notification on my E-mail about the replies. Introductory pricing is 50.00 for the fluting. Coating and polishing of the bolt body runs 65.00. Return shipping is 8.00. Feel free to call with any questions. 208-871-7429.

Thanks, Paul

www.proprecisionrifles.com

How long is the turn around time- I don't want to be without it for hunting season?

How long is the turn around time- I don't want to be without it for hunting season?

Running about 1 week shop time at the moment. Always happy to expedite if you are in a hurry. Here is my number if you have any questions. 208-871-7429

Paul