• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bergara has B14R mags in stock

I just had my B14R out yesterday shooting the new Burris RT25. While I was there I started talking with a buddy that one of the reasons I haven't used it in this season's matches is the mag availability. For matches I prefer to have three mags on hand, because if I had only two I'd bet anything that one would crap the bed and I'd be SOL trying to shoot a 12rd COF with a 10 rd mag. I need to standardize on an ammunition though, it's been my test bed rifle since I got it basically so I've slung all kinds of stuff out of it, of course standardizing has gotten considerably more challenging with the late unpleasantness. At least I'll have mags!

I purchased a 5-round and a 10-round PMAG AICS Short (.308) magazine and love them. They seem to be more widely availabel than Bergara branded mags.

Looks like they hung around longer this time.. I ordered 4 from Bergara, then went and did some ammo testing and realized more is good so I hit Europtic for a few more.

Then that Anthony's deal was to good to pass up.. 11 mags should cover me for a while, right?

You guys are a bad influence on me. I had 5 and just ordered 4 more.