• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bergara HMR Pro or Tikka CTR in a chassis?

Helislacker

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2018
Hi there,

I'm looking to get into the world of precision shooting and have narrowed my choice of rifle down to two options. On the Bergara side, I really like the stock, premier action, cerakote finish, sub-moa guarantee, and triggertech trigger of the HMR Pro. It seems like an excellent, almost custom quality rifle that has everything I want out of the box. That said, while most Bergara reviews are positive, I read a post where a precision rifle instructor mentioned they have a number of issues when being ran hard. In addition, another poster mentioned that the bolt on his regular HMR broke off twice. I'm not sure if this issue extends to the HMR pro, as the action is more robust, but it is concerning nonetheless. It seems like the almost custom level of craftmanship of the HMR pro would absolve it of having these issues common with the mass production B-14 HMR. On the other hand, I understand that many of these issues don't exist with the Tikka, but the poor factory stock will require that I purchase a new stock or chassis, which will likely be a KRG X-Ray. With the Tikka, I just don't see the same level of detail or almost custom level of craftmanship that exists with the HMR Pro. With all of this in consideration, what is the better option here? An HMR Pro or TIkka CTR in an X-Ray chassis? Am I too biased towards the HMR Pro? Or are my views on these rifles and their differences fairly accurate?

The Bergara is by no means has a custom level of craftsmanship. A cerakote finish over a decent factory barreled action and dumped into an ejection molded stock around an aluminum backbone doesn't make it custom. They are decent rifles but they are far from a custom.

I would take the Tikka any day over the Bergara, it's a better rifle in every way. Yes the CTR does benefit by adding a chassis but for the cash difference of the two rifles plus the $150 or so you can pull out of the factory stock you have a lot of options that are way better than the Bergara stock.

A more apples to apples comparison out of the box would be the HMR Pro to the Tikka Tac A1 and while I'd still rather have the CTR dumped in a chassis of my choice, the Tac A1 is still a great rifle right out of the box.

Stock Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmore with a Triggertech trigger.
Vortex Scope. Really not a 'custom' rifle... but cheap thrills.

1543981748120.png

The Bergara is by no means has a custom level of craftsmanship. A cerakote finish over a decent factory barreled action and dumped into an ejection molded stock around an aluminum backbone doesn't make it custom. They are decent rifles but they are far from a custom.

I would take the Tikka any day over the Bergara, it's a better rifle in every way. Yes the CTR does benefit by adding a chassis but for the cash difference of the two rifles plus the $150 or so you can pull out of the factory stock you have a lot of options that are way better than the Bergara stock.

A more apples to apples comparison out of the box would be the HMR Pro to the Tikka Tac A1 and while I'd still rather have the CTR dumped in a chassis of my choice, the Tac A1 is still a great rifle right out of the box.

I have a Bergara HMR Pro in 6.5C that I have been shooting in local PRS matches. The thing is AWESOME !!!! It shoots Hornady 140Match, 140 AM Gunner and precision Hunter 143's into 1/3 to 1/5 groups. because the point of impact for the 140's is the same I use the AM Gunner ammo for targets inside 500yds and save the match for further out (using the ballistic APP for the Match ammo). The rifle is custom quality. The action is superior to the REM 700 or any other factory action and silky smooth add a high quality barrel and aftermarket match trigger all crafted together by one gunsmith one at a time. The stock, although injected molded, does not feel like a cheap flimsy plastic stock, it has a SOLID feel and is adjustable. When I foul my bore and check my zero before matches the thing shoots its normal tight groups from a cold clean bore, first shot right there with the next shot and the next. Back in JAN I did consider a Tikka CTR and the Weatherby chassis rifle but when I compared them to the Seekins Havak the Havak won out. Since then I picked up the Bergara and I find it superior to all above mentioned options.

The BERGARA is AWESOME

Last edited:
I have a Bergara HMR Pro in 6.5C that I have been shooting in local PRS matches. The thing is AWESOME !!!! It shoots Hornady 140Match, 140 AM Gunner and precision Hunter 143's into 1/3 to 1/5 groups. because the point of impact for the 140's is the same I use the AM Gunner ammo for targets inside 500yds and save the match for further out (using the ballistic APP for the Match ammo). The rifle is custom quality. The action is superior to the REM 700 or any other factory action and silky smooth add a high quality barrel and aftermarket match trigger all crafted together by one gunsmith one at a time. The stock, although injected molded, does not feel like a cheap flimsy plastic stock, it has a SOLID feel and is adjustable. When I foul my bore and check my zero before matches the thing shoots its normal tight groups from a cold clean bore, first shot right there with the next shot and the next. Back in JAN I did consider a Tikka CTR and the Weatherby chassis rifle but when I compared them to the Seekins Havak the Havak won out. Since then I piked up the Bergara and I find it superior to all above mentioned options. Oh and you don't have to buy your extra magazines from the manufacturer .

The BERGARA is AWESOME

Last edited:
I had the HMR Pro a while ago, and I really loved it. I’ve never had issues with it, running it hard and fast or slow and easy. It shot phenomenally for a factory rifle. While it’s an affordable factory rifle with many customish features, it’s still no custom action. That being said, it’s right up their with smoothness and features. The stock they offer is okay. I swapped mine for a Bravo, but it’s personal preference. I doubt you’ll be disappointed with the Premier line they offer, or give their custom shop a call and see what they can cook up.

Reactions: VP47PPC
The rifle is custom quality.

LOL, no, it is not.

The action is superior to the REM 700 or any other factory action

Thanks for the wakeup call, I guess it's time for all of use who own AI's, Sako's, and so forth to sell our lowly turds and upgrade to one of these fine masterpieces.

all crafted together by one gunsmith one at a time.

Since when does torquing a barrel on, tapping in two trigger pins, and torquing two action screws constitute gunsmithing? I guess anyone who assembles an AR is a gunsmith by your standards. A gunsmith would start with that factory action, true it up on a lathe so it's actually straight, time the action, machine and install a barrel from a blank, and then bed it in the stock, plus other things.

Your entire post is spoken like someone who truly doesn't have a clue. You didn't buy a bad rifle, but you are oblivious to the facts and have no clue what actually goes into a custom rifle or the quality of the end product.

If $1500 factory rifles were custom grade and had the end all be all action then nobody would be building customs.

LOL, no, it is not.

Thanks for the wakeup call, I guess it's time for all of use who own AI's, Sako's, and so forth to sell our lowly turds and upgrade to one of these fine masterpieces.

Since when does torquing a barrel on, tapping in two trigger pins, and torquing two action screws constitute gunsmithing? I guess anyone who assembles an AR is a gunsmith by your standards. A gunsmith would start with that factory action, true it up on a lathe so it's actually straight, time the action, machine and install a barrel from a blank, and then bed it in the stock, plus other things.

Your entire post is spoken like someone who truly doesn't have a clue. You didn't buy a bad rifle, but you are oblivious to the facts and have no clue what actually goes into a custom rifle or the quality of the end product.

If $1500 factory rifles were custom grade and had the end all be all action then nobody would be building customs.

To get the consistent level of accuracy then there is more "gunsmithing" going on than just torquing on barrel. Trued action face, cut and throat chamber, trued barrel shank ???? Am I reading that unless you spend $1000/$2000 or upward on a specialty action then you can not call a rifle "custom grade"? I do have two REM 700 custom rifles. One with all the trimmings, you know trued, squared up, Lilja barrel spun on bolt lugs lapped etc with Sako extractor and MOD safety added then bedded into a Brown Precision carbon fiber stock. For a 5.5lbs rifle it shoots great with Hornady factory loaded SST 140 270 WIN. The other is a custom "Sendero" style, heavy Lilja barrel, HS Precision stock and Shillen trigger. On the Sendero I quit load development when I got .3 inch groups. I would trade these two rifles straight across to Bergara for a Premier Approach and Premier Mountain and feel I got the better deal. I have looked at the "precision" offerings from Tika, Wetherby, Sako, Ruger and Seekins. Bergara had the best trigger of the lot and the best bolt cycling and go ahead and argue with 1/3 inch groups from several factory loads. Yes you could spend $3000, $4000 or $5000 and have name brand bragging rights on a named action (not remington, sako or tika) named barrel Brux or whatever and pay half as much to as much as an HMR Pro for a stock/chassis. But how much smoother the action and how much better the groups ????? Have you even handled or shot a Bergara Premier Line rifle ? BTW my first custom rifle experience is with my old mans NM SPFD 03 custom barreled and national record @ 600 yard shooter (circa 1950) rifle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dereker77
They're not truing actions on a $1500 rifle, and those barrel are going to be precut and chambered in spain just like the barrels on the standard line. What you're paying for with the Pro over the standard B14 is the upgrades action, trigger, SS barrel, and cerakote. Nothing more, nothing less. You're not getting a custom rifle or gunsmithing and if you believe they're doing that on a $1500 gun then you're severely misinformed.

And yes I have shot them, that's how I know that they are a good option at the $1500 price point. It's also how I know that they aren't custom rifles either. They're a mid tier factory rifle at best.

They're not truing actions on a $1500 rifle, and those barrel are going to be precut and chambered in spain just like the barrels on the standard line. What you're paying for with the Pro over the standard B14 is the upgrades action, trigger, SS barrel, and cerakote. Nothing more, nothing less. You're not getting a custom rifle or gunsmithing and if you believe they're doing that on a $1500 gun then you're severely misinformed.

And yes I have shot them, that's how I know that they are a good option at the $1500 price point. It's also how I know that they aren't custom rifles either. They're a mid tier factory rifle at best.

I have yet to shoot a factory rifle that gets 1/3 inch groups, I have never gotten a factory rifle with anywhere near the trigger this Bergara has, the Bergara action cycles nicer than Ruger RPR, nicer than Tikka CTR, nicer than REM 700's, nicer than Seekins Havak and better than Weatherby Vanguard. Pre 64 or Classic MOD 70's have an action all in their own class I do like those better. I have shot most of the mentioned actions and handled all the others. The Bergara action feels better than my custom 700's and it shoots as well as the custom rifles mounting Lilja barrels. So what would you call a rifle with the nicest action, top quality trigger that shoots as well as a custom rifle with match grade barrels? Its better than "mid tier factory", in your experience what is better? So what bolt gun for less than $2000 is better?

I started my match shooting journey with a 20" .260 rem Tikka CTR in mid-2015.

Soon, it was in a KRG X-ray.

Shot many, many, sub-moa groups with handloads and prime factory.

Last winter it slowed way down and groups opened up at about 2000 rounds.

I had a Dasher barrel put on.

Can't think of a reason to buy anything else (if all you want to do is smash steel).

YMMV.

I have yet to shoot a factory rifle that gets 1/3 inch groups, I have never gotten a factory rifle with anywhere near the trigger this Bergara has, the Bergara action cycles nicer than Ruger RPR, nicer than Tikka CTR, nicer than REM 700's, nicer than Seekins Havak and better than Weatherby Vanguard. Pre 64 or Classic MOD 70's have an action all in their own class I do like those better. I have shot most of the mentioned actions and handled all the others. The Bergara action feels better than my custom 700's and it shoots as well as the custom rifles mounting Lilja barrels. So what would you call a rifle with the nicest action, top quality trigger that shoots as well as a custom rifle with match grade barrels? Its better than "mid tier factory", in your experience what is better? So what bolt gun for less than $2000 is better?

Sorry dude, but Tikka's are just hands down, from action to action, consistently a better rifle. While yours may shoot extremely well, I have seen other Bergaras sent back to the factory because crowns were buggered, and the barrels just plain wouldn't shoot. Rarely (I think once) have I heard of a Tikka having to go back. Just count yourself lucky that you "got a good one". Hell, I had a Howa that would consistently shoot in the .2's (this was back when their barreled actions could be had for a song). Sometimes the Gods just smile down on the guy assembling a rifle from the parts piles that day.

Don't get me wrong, I think Bergara is on the right track, but they had rough first couple months when they started selling their rifles in the US.

I have several Tikkas as well. They all are 1/2MOA capable guns. Next to my AI, the Tikka bolts just seem the smoothest to me. Never had a feeding or extraction issue with them aside from an early CTR (narrower ejection port) that kept ejecting the brass into the scope turret. Put the next higher ARC rings on it...problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 260284
So what would you call a rifle with the nicest action, top quality trigger that shoots as well as a custom rifle with match grade barrels?

An Accuracy International, or a Sako TRG. LOL

If you think that Bergara action is the end all be all, and that a gunsmith actually trues it then all I have to say is that your brain must not have been trued up when you were made.

So what. If they shoot what does it matter. Custom rifles arent any better than a well built factory rifle that is reliable and shoots well. They are just more expensive and less common. Thats it. I own both custom and factory rifles.

With the factory rifles available today, custom rifles are less appealing. If Tikka or bergara starts offering a heavier profile barrel than the varmint profiles they will take even more of the market.

I’ve noticed in many threads you are quick to jump on people who have different opinions than you. Maybe you are young and havent learned that your opinion isnt the be all.

Last edited:
@ UroOptic; Sako TGR $ 3048.00, AI lowest priced @ $ 4500 & alot at $7000/$8000. LOL twice the coin for how much gain? Hey and why get personal its just a discussion about rifles and do you have a low number as a member of the Tikka/Sako mafia? So basically you have no answer to the question I posed. I contacted Bergara and asked what their process was to ensure the trueness of their rifle builds. Not sure how you get such accuracy and how you make sub MOA guarantee without tight specks (trueness). let you know if/when they respond. BTW Sako does not guarantee sub MOA, but I am sure they have CS that would work with you if you had an issue.

Hi there,

I'm looking to get into the world of precision shooting and have narrowed my choice of rifle down to two options. On the Bergara side, I really like the stock, premier action, cerakote finish, sub-moa guarantee, and triggertech trigger of the HMR Pro. It seems like an excellent, almost custom quality rifle that has everything I want out of the box. That said, while most Bergara reviews are positive, I read a post where a precision rifle instructor mentioned they have a number of issues when being ran hard. In addition, another poster mentioned that the bolt on his regular HMR broke off twice. I'm not sure if this issue extends to the HMR pro, as the action is more robust, but it is concerning nonetheless. It seems like the almost custom level of craftmanship of the HMR pro would absolve it of having these issues common with the mass production B-14 HMR. On the other hand, I understand that many of these issues don't exist with the Tikka, but the poor factory stock will require that I purchase a new stock or chassis, which will likely be a KRG X-Ray. With the Tikka, I just don't see the same level of detail or almost custom level of craftmanship that exists with the HMR Pro. With all of this in consideration, what is the better option here? An HMR Pro or TIkka CTR in an X-Ray chassis? Am I too biased towards the HMR Pro? Or are my views on these rifles and their differences fairly accurate?

Sorry to get your thread out into the weeds. Either choice would be great so it comes down to what you like. I have experience with the Bergara and the triggers top tier & the action cycles smoothly and I am good with the stock oh and mags are available aftermarket. I went to Bergara site and found their response to broken bolts. sounds like an issue with handloaders might have run to hard, bottom line they fixed them. You do get an MOA garantee so you will get a shooter. thats my experience good luck and let us know how it turns out.

I have a Tikka CTR (have had it in a chassis), a T3x Lite, and a Bergara HMR Pro.

I like Tikkas as much as the next factory-rifle-shooting guy, but...

Without any sort of any hesitation, absolutely unequivocally, my HMR Pro is head and shoulders far superior to my Tikkas and the others I’ve had personal experience with, including my CTR riding in a chassis. Choose any criteria, the HMR Pro wins handily.

Last edited:
An action doesn't need to be trued if it's made correctly in the first place. Hence why people can hang a new barrel on a Tikka and shoot lasers. The bergera actions is light years better manufactured than a remington. They probably don't need much work done other than hanging a new barrel and maybe a new trigger if that's your fancy. The stock trigger on my hmr300wm is fantastic and there is no reason to replace it.

Reactions: VP47PPC
I've played with quite a few Bergara's, I wouldn't call their action even remotely smooth, whether it was the b14 or hmr pro, they all seemed gritty and bound up easily. I've never come across a Tikka that would do that, from the T3 to the CTR, they have all run flawlessly. I have an older T3 in .22-250 that will shoot groups that can hang with any custom rifle to reasonable ranges, however, I would never place it in the same realm as a custom rifle.

??????
The guy told us what he has used then relates his experience and perspective. So you laugh at him? Ridicule him? What is wrong with you?

I'm laughing because you're latching on to anyone who will support your opinion being correct. Your statements of absolute certainty are laughable, since you are talking of a single rifle, and not allowing for dissenting opinions based on other's less than stellar experiences with Bergara's.

Now, if you just want to come on the Hide and have a yelling contest on the interwebs, and stroke each other on how good the Bergara's are, fine. You can by all means do that...but it doesn't mean you're correct if you keep yelling the loudest and most.

There is a much wider audience and experience base here than just you and one other guy, so it seems laughable to me when you get upset when other's disagree. It smacks of fanboy, gushing praise of someone with minimal exposure to the greater volume of the rifles being discussed.

But what do I know? I've only been doing this shit for the past 30 fucking years...

Bergaras are decent rifles; no one is arguing that. But equal to a custom rifle? Please.

How dare you guys argue against the opinion of the action guru who’s ran them all but apparently hadn’t even heard of an AI or TRG lol.

How dare you guys argue against the opinion of the action guru who’s ran them all but apparently hadn’t even heard of an AI or TRG lol.

My apologies for shouting to strongly, I am comfortable with a vigorous back and forth and my experience runs 50 years of shooting, hunting, reloading, "custom rifles" and competitions. With that I'll bow out and stop hijacking this guys thread.

I've played with quite a few Bergara's, I wouldn't call their action even remotely smooth, whether it was the b14 or hmr pro, they all seemed gritty and bound up easily. I've never come across a Tikka that would do that, from the T3 to the CTR, they have all run flawlessly. I have an older T3 in .22-250 that will shoot groups that can hang with any custom rifle to reasonable ranges, however, I would never place it in the same realm as a custom rifle.
I sold and setup guns part time at one of the biggest sporting good stores in the world just for the discount. Finger fucking every rifle in the process, the bergeras without a doubt have the smoothest action of anything short of a custom. Smoother than Tikka, nosler, winny , Howa, rem, Sako and cz. It doesn't mean they are better rifles but looking purely at how the action cycles they are like glass.

When people say things like you did, I instantly know they are lying.

But what do I know? I've only been doing this shit for the past 30 fucking years...

I can appreciate and do respect your experience. BTW been doing this for 50 years, was taught by a guy that shot a NRA record score for 600 yd prone in 1950 and was on his units rifle team at Pendleton in 1951.

Last edited:

My 20" Tikka CTR in 260 was a regular sub .5" gun and the trigger was 1 lb 10 oz before I installed a lighter spring. With hand loads it was a .2-.3" rifle if I did my part. You must not have much experience with many Tikkas. The CTR has a teflon coated bolt, but ant Tikka is probably the smoothest factory action out there. I shot several matches with the factory stock befor I went to a GGS Predator. I have a 223 Varmint that is more accurate than the CTR was with a factory barrel. I picked up another clearance T3 in a 270 to build a BR match rifle on. I won't need to shop for a new trigger or have the action trued. Just a $10 spring and a new barrel.

As a side note, I bought a 20" CTR 6.5 take off barrel here on the Hide. I spun it on my CTR action and it headspaced perfect. I would say Tikka has pretty good tolerances from the factory. It made for a lighter hunting rifle than my medium palma Bartlein.

Last edited:
I sold and setup guns part time at one of the biggest sporting good stores in the world just for the discount. Finger fucking every rifle in the process, the bergeras without a doubt have the smoothest action of anything short of a custom. Smoother than Tikka, nosler, winny , Howa, rem, Sako and cz. It doesn't mean they are better rifles but looking purely at how the action cycles they are like glass.

When people say things like you did, I instantly know they are lying.

Lying about what? My experiences? Sorry, I don't feel the need to come on an internet forum and lie about which factory rifle has the smoothest action. You must have felt something different than I did, because I would never say a Bergara action was "smooth as glass", that's just false advertising. The Nosler action is shit, any Winchester after 64 is trash, Howa's are great to get you in the game on the cheap, Rem's are alright, they have a lot of variations depending on which action you get, Sako's are awesome and CZ's are alright. Again, I've never played with a Bergara I would choose over a Tikka ar Sako, especially a TRG. That would just be laughable.

Ignorance is bliss. Any clown that claims Winchester's made after 64 are junk knows absolutely zero about the platform or rifles in general. Guess you never shot a spr or new crf style Winchester that is made with better tollerances than one from 50 years ago.

1993 called and said there is more than push feed actions.

We're not comparing this to a TRG and considering Sako and Tikka is essentially the same company, bergera still has them beat for out of the box smoother cycling.

I own both and have set up hundreds of each. Doesn't mean bergera makes a better rifle and they both are quality guns at a value price. But your post proves you either have zero experience with the product or you are just flat out lying.

Reactions: tasty_chicken
And you do realize bergera builds full custom rifles built by former Marines who were gun Smith's at WTB Quantico? Ignorance trully is bliss.

You must not have much experience with many Tikkas. The CTR has a teflon coated bolt, but ant Tikka is probably the smoothest factory action out there.

You are correct Sir I only handled one Tikka CTR. I was at the gun counter at our local Sportsman's and we had a Seekins Havak, Howa, a RPR, Weatherby and the Tikka CTR out and comparing them I found I liked the Seekins Havak the best and purchased it. Since then I picked up the Bergara and find I like it the most. Not saying anything against your experience and again I only looked at the one CTR.

Agree completely, I had two B14 HMR 22 250 fast twist, poor shooters returned both of them. Not close to custom. Tikka quality and accuracy is much better.

Agree completely, I had two B14 HMR 22 250 fast twist, poor shooters returned both of them. Not close to custom. Tikka quality and accuracy is much better.

I wonder if maybe the differences between the Bergara B-14 action and the Premier action are perhaps behind some of this polarization about Bergara quality?

This started out way back when as a discussion of Tikka vs. Bergara Pro (Premier action). The B-14 and Pro’s are different animals altogether. On the other hand I have a buddy with a 6.5 Creed Ridge (B-14) that shoots nearly as good as my Pro, so idk... maybe it’s hit-or-miss Bergara QC, or maybe it’s just egos colliding in the anonymity of the net that has produced such childishness.

At the end of the day, I would literally trade my 308 CTR for a Bergara HMR or Ridge in 300 wm, 7 rm, or 280ai (not trying to turn this into a classified ad, just restating my personal opinion which is based on admittedly limited first-hand experience. But really, I would, if anyone is interested, lol). I plan on doing just that when gun prices (hopefully) rebound a bit this late winter/spring.

I haven’t messed with a bergara but this was my CTR with HSM 140gr ammo the day I got it, factory stock and all.

Attachments

• 161B45C0-7E20-474A-8DB5-A7B632A7CA57.jpeg
    161B45C0-7E20-474A-8DB5-A7B632A7CA57.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 79
I had another group on steel at 390y that was somewhere around 1.5-2”, so I got excited and put a paper target at 300y. I guess my luck ran out because my 3 on paper went a full 3”, lol.

This thread is comical...

OP - I haven’t shot every rifle some of the more “seasoned” shooters here have ?

But the attached pic is from load development from my .308 CTR in an xray chassis. Bipod on a concrete bench with rear bag. Decided I didn’t need to shoot every rifle under the sun to know that I got a winner. Tikka has also been around long enough to prove reliable and a great value for a non-custom rifle.

I recommend Tikka to all my friends who aren’t broke. ?

Edit to add before the haters come in: this is not a cherry picked group. It shoots five round cloverleafs on a regular basis as long as I do my part.

88419085-38EB-4B1E-8E69-B21A1289795D.jpeg

But the attached pic is from load development from my .308 CTR in an xray chassis.

Sweet shooting. 43 grains of what, if I may ask? Varget?

Tikkas are definitely a known quantity. The OP may never come back to this thread, but I’m sure he’d happy with either one. A few years down the road I think Bergaras might be as much of a “known” as Tikkas are, maybe. In any case, I like my Tikkas a lot, but I love my Bergara.

Thanks, that was 43 grains of RE15. Ive pushed it up farther for more velocity but that’s about the most accurate mode I’ve found.

I’ve since dropped it into a manners and it’s just as accurate there too.

Last edited:
I couldn’t be happier with every aspect of my bergara hmr Pro i say this guy grabs one and calls it a day. But hey everyone loves different stuff

Reactions: MarinePMI
Lol no god I hate keyboard warriors half these dudes that do that would cower face to face it is so funny what you see on here sometimes yet all these opinions and no credentials to back up anything they say. Half these guys text about shooting than actually shooting more than a hundred rounds a month

Reactions: Mwalex