• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bergara Premier Series Long Range Rifle - Any reviews of this rifle?

SovangW

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2017
I realize the Bergara Premier Series Long Range Rifle is relatively new. I cannot find much feedback on it. Does anyone here have any feedback from experience with this rifle? Is it worth the price?

As soon as I can find one and get my hands on it, I'll let you know. I expect to be able to get back to you about the second Tuesday of next week!!!

Any luck finding one?
If so, I'd be interested in your opinions as well.
Thanks

I finger banged one a 6.5CM at PSA in Mt. Pleasant, SC over the weekend. I worked the bolt a few times and it was slicker than eel shit, the fit and finish was perfect I wasn't going to be that guy and dry fire it so I couldn't tell you what the trigger felt like, but it seemed like a damn nice rifle.

Reactions: Bender
Shot one last weekend in Lake city Michigan, nice rifle, 6.5cm. it's on par with my Tikka Tac A1 but used AI mags, that puts it up a notch.

In post #2, I was just joking about their lack of availability but I now see Cabela's has them and Guns Midwest will ship you one.

Reactions: Bender