• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bergara take-off stock with bottom metal - R700

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I took a chassis on trade and switched my 22 over to that so this is available. It’s a r700 SA RH footprint and I believe the barrel channel is very similar to a Remington varmint but you may be able to verify that on Bergaras website.

Comes with AICS pattern bottom metal and action screws so you can just drop your BA and be good to go. Minor fitting may be necessary but I’ve put custom actions in these stocks before.

Less than 50 rounds of 22 on it so it’s like new.

$300 shipped

E6DEBCB1-9CF8-4AD3-AD19-42511110BA79.jpeg
    0663C9FE-AF27-4854-8106-09C9499F70BA.jpeg

Last edited:
    Negative on that one. Just let me last Magpul mag go with the MPA.

If it was a LA I'd be all over it
    Just FYI. I just ordered an upgraded chassis for my Bergara HMR pro in 300 PRC. So I will have a LA HMR stock that takes CIP length AICS mags available in the next couple weeks. If'n you're interested just PM me and I can send pics and we could work out a deal.

I took a chassis on trade and switched my 22 over to that so this is available. It’s a r700 SA RH footprint and I believe the barrel channel is very similar to a Remington varmint but you may be able to verify that on Bergaras website.

Comes with AICS pattern bottom metal and action screws so you can just drop your BA and be good to go. Minor fitting may be necessary but I’ve put custom actions in these stocks before.

Less than 50 rounds of 22 on it so it’s like new.

$300 shipped

View attachment 7720250View attachment 7720251
    if the stock is still available ill take it