• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 140gr 6.5mm Hybrid Target IN STOCK (GONE!!)

Got a big backordered supply of these from Creedmoor in the mail yesterday. Last week I got a big backorder of the same 140's from Mile High. And also got a shipment a few days before from Midway. Now I've got about 1,500 Berger 140's on the shelf. Forgot I'd spread a bunch of backorders around. Well ... my 6.5-CM should be supplied in bullets through, say, mid-2027. Should have cancelled the other backorders when the 500-box showed up.

Got a big backordered supply of these from Creedmoor in the mail yesterday. Last week I got a big backorder of the same 140's from Mile High. And also got a shipment a few days before from Midway. Now I've got about 1,500 Berger 140's on the shelf. Forgot I'd spread a bunch of backorders around. Well ... my 6.5-CM should be supplied in bullets through, say, mid-2027. Should have cancelled the other backorders when the 500-box showed up.
I could help you out if you feel you got too many. 😅