• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BERGER 175 TARGET VLD's

PUNI5HER0311

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2011
SOUTH CAROLINA
hey guys, anyone have any inside info on the .30 cal 175 target vld's from berger. Their impossible to find.

thanks in advance...

I don't know about the VLD's, but after 6 months I received my back-order of Berger 175 OTM from Brownell's. Still cannot find them on a shelf anywhere.

FWIW - Bruno's, 3rd Generation, and Powder Valley all show as having the Berger 175 OTM currently in stock. Can't help with the 175 VLDs. My suggestion would be to use a search robot like GunBot 17hmr rimfire ammo (or similar) or simply check the major online vendors like Bruno's, 3rd Generation, Powder Valley, Natchez, Graf's, MidSouth, etc. If you check first thing every morning and and once in a while throughout the day, you will likely see them as soon as someone has any in stock. Good luck.

Best place, best price is Powder Valley. I just received 1000 OTM. Have gotten standard VLD from them in the past. JesseBB

i was just at cabellas Saturday and they had them on the shelf. but not an SMK 175 to be seen just the 165's witch is fine i do a lot at 500 yards