• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 230gr Tactical OTM bullet data

DarkD

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2011
Hey. I just picked up some of these to test making some new loads and realized that QuickLoad doesn't have the data for these yet. Anyone know where to get updated data files for QuickLoad or is this just something you have to input manually?

Anyone made any subsonic loads (this post might belong better in the suppressor section now) for a .308 using heavy stable bullets like these?

I am trying to develop some new loads for fun with my suppressor I get to go shoot for the first time on my .308 next weekend.

Thanks, Jeff

Re: Berger 230gr Tactical OTM bullet data

All over these for a 20" 300WM cant help you out for sub's in 308. The BC on these are just fantastic so have fun with your project.

Have you looked in the reloading section of this forum?

So I admit, I couldn't figure out which was the reloading section...When all else failed, I posted in the bolt action section. That might help...

Wasn't taking it that way at all. I really appreciate the help. I found that post last night while I was researching loads, which also pointed me to the reloading section. Sometimes it can be overwhelming when switching to a new forum you have never used before and finding your way around. Thanks again for that search URL too, I am sure that will become total beyond value.

-Jeff