• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

86hand

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2023
San Antonio texas
2 boxes same lot 144gr hybrid. One unopened box, one partial box with 435. Same lot number $550 for both plus shipping. 5 boxes of 130 otm hybrids $55 per box plus shipping.
FB_IMG_1712087591602.jpg

I am very interested in all of the 144 LRHT. you can text me your info and how you want to recieve payment

Last edited:
that add was pretty old and i kinda gave up selling and was thinking i would just keep them but its hard to justify keeping when i don;t own a 6.5

i have not received funds from paypal or Zelle and i didn't give anyone my address that i recall. you might check and verify who you paid

Thats weird.....
Someone is watching these forums and waiting for someone like me to commit to buy them and I was impatient n put my number on the post. He contacted me via text, I questioned him and he provide a pic n id of someone else he scammed once he got paid his cell n PayPal account disappeared

Last edited: