• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Berger bullets

Jcaldecott27

Sergeant of the Hide
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2018
Carpenter,Ms
I’m currently running 140 Hybrids, but are still hard to find so I’m thinking about swapping to 130 Hybrids and wondering if anyone has had good luck shooting them in competitions?

I’m currently running 140 Hybrids, but are still hard to find so I’m thinking about swapping to 130 Hybrids and wondering if anyone has had good luck shooting them in competitions?

140 Hybrids are back in stock at various places now including OTM Tactical, Midsouth, Natchez and Im sure others.

the 105's and 140's have been pretty easy to find since july ish.

That being said I have 6k 130 vld's down range in the past 2 years and they have been phenominal. The bigger the jump the better.

GL
DT

The new capstone ownership had a rocky start with supplying bergers, but it has gotten much better now with the new factory and warehousing distribution center. Let me know if you need some! 2 pallets of 140's came to me this week!

Reactions: KZP
nbutze what company? I would be interested in ordering some 500 count boxes the same lot number if possible.

I switched to SMKs at the end of last season. Happy as hell. They're cheaper, fly just as well for me, and I have never had a problem getting a 500 pill box.

That isn't to say the Bergers aren't great, they are, just that I have less logistic problems with the SMKs, and I feel like they're a better deal.

Reactions: MOshooter
AR 130s shoot great for me out of x47 , especially inside 700 yards . From that range out to 1500 , or in
stronger wind environments , the 140 is a better choice due to the higher BC . I have shot the 130 out
to 2000 but it’s very hard work if there’s any significant wind.